The CSI: Miami 'I Have A Question' thread.NO SPOILERS PLEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The CSI: Miami 'I Have A Question' thread.

Actually I do know the names of Alexx' children. The girl is named Janie and the boy Bryan. I got it off crimelab.nl. The name of her husband is not there though. ;)

Lucy, come again? Holding hands? :eek:

*bows down for Thumpy and Lucy* YAY! :D I'd never seen those! How cute! I don't come in the thread, but I do like H/Y together. How sweet. What was the reason for them holding hands?

^ WOW :D i`ll never get tired to see these so beautiful pics :devil: THANKS for posting them :)

*hugs for my fav Mod`s Thumpy and Lucy*

btw Dutchie it was curious and interesting to know the names of Alexx' childrens. thanks for this info ;)

Ah, the resources here never end. Thanks so much for answering my question! Screencaps are quite nice too. :)

You're very welcome re the pics. ;)
Dutchie said: What was the reason for them holding hands?
It just seemed a very natural reaction under the circumstances. Horatio realized what a difficult decision it must have been for Yelina to bring Ray Jnr to the hospital. Afterall, she had only just found out that her husband had not only been unfaithful, but had also fathered another child.

So, when they are standing next to each other at Madison's bedside, it's as if they are drawn together in a comforting moment of realization. H recognizes Yelina's selflessness (a characteristic he admires a great deal) and Yelina realizes that it has also been emotionally hard on Horatio too. She knows that he kept the truth about Madison from her in order to prevent her getting hurt. The hand holding is really a sign of mutual understanding and tenderness. After such a complicated time, it was as if suddenly everything became very clear.

Also, in this scene (the uncut part), Ray Jnr is introduced to Madison, his half sister, so it's all rather touching really. :)

Thanks Lucy, you rock. That's so sweet. (And very well explained! Good choice of words. :eek:)

Pusher, you're welcome, I knew I read it somewhere. ;)

Dutchie said:
Actually I do know the names of Alexx' children. The girl is named Janie and the boy Bryan. I got it off crimelab.nl. The name of her husband is not there though. ;)

Thanks for the info, Dutchie! :D

I'm blank on the name but I watched the ep today with the million dollar plane crash and the charity embezzling. What came of Calleigh's boyfriend? She looked uneasy around him.

Calleigh was involved with Detective John Hagen from late season 1 to the end of season 3. (Hagen shot himself in the head)

Not exactly true there Geni. :p In season 3 Calleigh wasn't involved with him anymore. The episode you're talking about Mel, is probably 'Money Plane'. Calleigh looked uncomfortable because she had to work with her ex boyfriend.

:lol: Oh yeah, they broke up. Silly me. :p Thanks Dutchie. :)

Plus the fact that Hagan was pretty much daring Elliot to even just give Calleigh a caring look probably had something to do with her uneasiness.

Hmm, what a coincidence that Hagen is currently being discussed in this thread, when I've just dropped by here to ask whether there has ever been a thread created for him in this forum? (not that I'm going to if there hasn't) but I've just been searching and can't find one.

On a side note, the reason I ask is because I've just been watching more of season 2 (finally!) and was quite enjoying Hagen's character and his relationship with Calleigh, up until The Best Defence where he starts acting stupid (poor Calleigh!), and now I'm not so sure about him...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back