The CSI: Miami 'I Have A Question' thread.NO SPOILERS PLEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The CSI: Miami 'I Have A Question' thread.

As far as I remember wibbs, I don't think there was ever a thread for Hagen. I stand to be corrected on that though. If there was a thread for him, it may have disappeared when Antony deleted any threads more than a year old with no new posts. When I moderated here, I kept a few threads, but when I searched through them, I don't recall seeing one for Hagen. :)

I've already watched 'A Horrible Mind' twice today, and still can't seem to catch the part just before Ginny Taylor's dog is being necropsied. I know the storyline, but how/where did they discover the dog's body? Buried somewhere? Lying under the same tree as the professor? In a plastic bag in Ginny's garage? Where? How? Help me, please!

Welcome to the Miami forum scorpio19th. :D

To answer your question, Speed discovered the body of the dog at the beginning of the episode, just after the teaser. Speed found a piece of fabric, and Horatio noticed he was looking down at something. Voila, the dog is discovered - At the crime scene.

And I quote:

Horatio: Is that canine?
Speed: Some kind of animal sacrifice?

Hope that helps. :)

speed_cochrane said:
Calleigh was involved with Detective John Hagen from late season 1 to the end of season 3. (Hagen shot himself in the head)

And I still have to wonder why he chose her lab to do that in.

Thanks for helping me with my Hagen thread question Luce :D although I've yet to watch the epi where this happens, it's a pity he shoots himself in the head :(

Okay I've noticed that not a lot of people are happy with some of the storylines for CSIM so I have this to ask:

The writers that write for CSIM do they also write for any of they other shows?

I don't think so...I'm pretty sure all three shows have their own independent writing staff.

don`t know :rolleyes:

but what i know for sure is that for my regret the best writer in CSI M team Steve Maeda go to othere tv show 'Lost' :( after this loss, for me and Miami lost something ...

i know why calleigh left firearms, but what made her go back and what episode what it?

ah, Geni!!!
I wrote such a good reply in the other thread and the minute I wanted to post it you locked the thread. *pouts* ;)

The guy who took the lab was lazy. Ryan and Calleigh had a dialogue about him in 'Nailed'. Ryan said that he gives county workers a bad look. (not the originally quote).
Calleigh and the guy (can't remeber his name) had a few arguments during some episodes.
In 'Shattered' Calleigh decided it was enough and threw him out from 'her' lab.

hope this will answer your question. ;)

Sorry inge :eek: *hugs*

Wasn't the man in ballistics named 'Jim'? :) And oh yes he was very lazy. *shakes head* I'm glad he's gone.

oh no, no problem! :)

I should have known you or Thumpy would lock the thread, so I should have written it right from the start in this thread.

oh yes, the name was Jim.
I didn't like him. :p

I didn't like him either. If you want the dialogue:

Ryan: So I guess you can take the girl out of firearms...but no you can't, 'cause it's you.
Calleigh: Markham is at court. Apperantly he's perfected the magic act of disappearing.
Ryan: That guy gives county employees a bad name.

And then they go on about the case but I think this is not the right thread to post that. :p His name is Jim Markham. The drop that made the bucket float with Calleigh was that he didn't think the murder of a drug dealer is high priority. Then she has him transferred and takes back her lab in Shattered, as Inge said.

Thanks for the info. I just got season 4 for x-mas and i wanted to watch that ep :)

CSI miami has a crossover with LV right?Can you tell me the name of the episode?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back