The CSI: Miami 'I Have A Question' thread.NO SPOILERS PLEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The CSI: Miami 'I Have A Question' thread.NO SPOILERS PL

Rachel Turner, Marisol, and I believe he wanted to go out with Yelina. There might be more, this is what I know of.

whos rachel turner? i remember a rebacca but no rachel o the dead woman ya ok i remember her never mind lol

Hmm wasn't Rachel the....one who died after Horatio had been on a date with her the previous night and Horatio was suspected? Or was it Rebecca who died? I think it was Rachel. :D

ya it was rachel sry i just got it confused rebecca is the heart that horatio broke...

Hey, in season 2 or in season 3 Yelina and Stetler hook up, did it happen in season 2 or in season 3? before or after Speed died?
Did they date before Speed happened and got really serious after he died, or did they only hook up after Speed died? I need to know for a fic and I have to use the correct sequence between events
Also, did Yelina get that bruise on her face after or before Speed died?
If anyone knows please tell em :p thank you all!

#301 Lost Son - Speed died

#220 The Oath - Yelina and Stetler hook up

#302 Pro Per - Yelina and Stetler live together

#307 Crime Wave - Yelina get that bruise on her face

Nevvie said
Hey guys, during a school project about manipulated images I recalled that one CSI episode had actually dealt with the issue. I'd really like to include a reference to this, but I have absolutely no idea which episode it is! It should be around season 4/5, but I'm not sure. I've looked through the episode guides but it gave me nothing, so I would be very grateful if anyone could point me in the right direction when it comes to number and/or name of the episode.
Basically, a woman finds out that a photographer has manipulated one of his images (I believe the picture is from a war zone) that he sold to her, and I believe she ends up killed.

Thank you so much in advance! :D

Hey Nevvie. I'm sure I have seen this, I know exactly what you're talking about, but it's not CSI:Miami. I *think* it was NCIS, is that possible? I'd try your luck searching there. :)

Does anyone know the name of the song and the artist that played in the last scene of 5.19 "Bloodline"?

I wouldn't have clue, but maybe you'd have more succes in the Miami song thread over at the CSI music forum. I have the link right here for you ;) Good luck!

am in other threads its being talked about if adam is gonna buy a place in toronto and ide just like it a lot if someone can confirm that plz

thnx

I think he just recently confrimed he was buying a house in Toronto, but he is NOT leaving the show.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back