The CSI: Miami 'I Have A Question' thread.NO SPOILERS PLEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The CSI: Miami 'I Have A Question' thread.NO SPOILERS PL

natalia in the begin credits.... does anyone know from what epi( + scene) that was in?

tnx in advance!

Does anyone have any screencaps from the last night's "just murdered" episode with the pool boy in them? or know where to find some?

Thanks!

who do u like better with calleigh ryan or eric

hahaguy, you have up to 24 hours to edit your post if you with to add more, as opposed to double posting. ;) Also, you need 100 posts before you're able to have an avatar. You can check out the FAQs for further information on the matter. :)

hahaguy, your question is kind of a preference question. There are threads for both ships, the Eric/Calleigh one being here and the Calleigh/Ryan one being here. You'll find fans from either ship there. There's also a OTP thread, the one for Miami can be found here. And while I'm at it, here's the debate thread for CSI:Miami as well: debate thread. I hope this helps. ;)

since im new here i just want to say thank you for helping me

You're very welcome ;) And welcome to the board as well.

For fear of repeating myself does anyone have any idea when season 5 will be starting on channel five in the UK..it's normally early summer time, do we have a scheduled date yet??

^ Channel Five never confirm too far in advance, but the Season Finale of CSI (LV) is due to air on Tuesday 3rd July. So, if Five continue to follow the same pattern of recent years, Season 5 of Miami should start a couple of weeks after that. I would guess either the 10th or 17th July. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back