The CSI: Miami 'I Have A Question' thread.NO SPOILERS PLEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The CSI: Miami 'I Have A Question' thread.NO SPOILERS PL

euhm did you mean

H: You know what they say frank, Speed kills.

?

I thought that too, that episode would be Speed Kills and yes Ryan is funny in it because he find out about Alexx cooking the skulls. Do you mean that one?

I have always been a bit puzzeled about why Horation and Marisol got married.

Could anyone help elaborate?

Thank you!

Uh...because they loved each other? That's...kind of the obvious reason for people to get married, right?

I realize that. I just remember it seemed very sudden and there was never a whole lot of them dating that I remember. I was not positive if there may have also been some other reason.

It was sudden indeed, and maybe that had to do with the fact that she was sick, but I don't know for sure ;)

I just thought about it because I just watched a re-run of shock.

I always kind of thought he was marrying her because he loved her and wanted to make the last bit of her time as happy as possible.

I just didn't know if there was some other kind of detail. Thanks.

u should see the episode of the first time H saw marisol... its like a one of dem cheesy love stories lol and how his face glows everytime she popped up lol

its wierd but i heard it happens lmao

ok weird question for you all and you'll probably think i'm mad but:
you know in the epsiode where the bank robbers are playing out the video game and they're wearing masks and stuff and they rob the bank at the start where Delko is?
Well, you know the bit of music that goes awahhahaha (best i can explain it :p) it's from a song by Disturbed. anyway, if you know that bit here is my problem - i am positively certain that the first time i watched this epsiode, the music played jsut as the robbers burst into the bank am i right? this makes sense also because the music goes with the noise of the doors burtsing open. But last night when i watched it again on channel 5, it played the music in the middle of a random scene and the music just didn't fit at all. so am i imagining the bit where it plays as they burst into the bank or did it get changed for some weird reason?

i hope you can understand that :lol:

Well I just checked the version that I have and indeed the music starts playing once the robbers enter the bank. But I can't come up with any logical reason for the change.

woo! i'm right! *does dance* you have no idea how much stick i got off my mum and sister because they said i was too obsessed to even remember the exact moment lol. it was really weird because they didn't even time it to anything, just put it in the middle of a scene. it totally spoilt the effect :rolleyes: :p
also, what season is it from? is it 3?

I believe the episode you are talking about, is in season 4, Urban Hellraisers.

ah ok, that explains why i don't have it on dvd yet. helps if it's out in the uk doesn't it? :p

does anybody know the episode where at the end of the episode the team is putting up a new awning for a old man?

and another question

can anyone tell me why Kim Delaney/Megan Donner get fired?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back