The CSI: Miami 'I Have A Question' thread.NO SPOILERS PLEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The CSI: Miami 'I Have A Question' thread.NO SPOILERS PL

if i do ill ask for a pic and a cell vid of him syin hi to my csitalk friends!! aww that would be the day lol

That would be so awesome!!! *thinks about what it would be like* Yupp, totally awesome! :lol:

~~Ally

Guys, please remember that this isn't a chat room. It's on the verge of becoming a bit spammish in here and there are mediums such as MSN or AIM for that. ;)

Urm any Brits around who have any idea as to when we get Season 5 starting over here?? I know it's normally summer time but I'm wondering if we have an air date yet??

Am getting a little twitchy ;)

Footyliz said:
Urm any Brits around who have any idea as to when we get Season 5 starting over here?? I know it's normally summer time but I'm wondering if we have an air date yet??

Am getting a little twitchy ;)

Is it UK Living you watch it on? I think they only just started series 4 a few weeks ago...not really sure if they're re-runs or not though.

Ah no, UK living are repeats..the new shows only come out on Five, we have had season 4 it's just five we are waiting for!

Heres my Question...

During the show in S3, Ryan is told he could go blind..... what ever happens to his eye because its not really mensioned again....

Actually, it was in season 4, not 3 ;) He got anti-biotics for his eye, and it all cleared up just fine. No big deal :)

In which episode does a women get killed poolside at a hotel? than they get lead into the feds or something.
it's in the first season I belive...

It is season one. :) Episode number 19, "Double Cap". The feds got involved because the woman was part of the witness protection program.

Thank You :)
I watched it today on A&E, but I couldn't figure out the title.

Which episode does horatio say, "Tell them to hang on to our dreamer?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back