The CSI: Miami 'I Have A Question' thread.NO SPOILERS PLEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The CSI: Miami 'I Have A Question' thread.NO SPOILERS PL

I believe that would be season three's 'Pirated' for the first question. :) (If I'm wrong, someone please correct me. I've been having brain farts all day. :lol:)

And I believe one of the reasons why Kim Delaney left the show was the producers didn't know where else to go with her character. They felt she had run her course and that the chemistry with the team seemed displaced. (I'm sure it was nothing on Miss Delaney's part, but the writing) So they felt that her character was no longer needed.

If I can find the article for you, I'll post it. :)

what ever happened to suzie? the woman that had Ray's secret child and horatio took care of them?
i think that the writers should bring her back

I agree... I would love to see Suzie (and her adorable little girl, Madison) come back. Unfortunately, the writers seem to have forgotten that they exist. We never got an explanation as to what happened to them. Last we saw, Madison was in the hospital with lukemia.

yea and horatio was looking for a home for them in key west i beleive

Anyone know the name of Horatio's boss?

Cos I was watching LV and Grissom reports to Ecklye (pardon the spelling) and I thought H never reports to anyone.

I'm sure the LT has a boss.

that_girl1 said:
does anyone know if CBS gives re-runs in the summer?
Yes, they do, but not of all the episodes. You only have about 16 to 18 weeks of summer, but there usually are 24 to 25 episodes. If you missed something that is not shown during the summer, it could turn up next year on A&E cable channel.

umm what's the episode where Ryan goes and talks to Alexx and she's boiling skulls and he acts scared?

I believe that episode was 'Speed Kills', season three. Eric sent him there to haze him, it was quite funny. :lol:

As for your question about the bosses, Hrockz, I believe Horatio does have a boss and I might be wrong here but I think it was the 'chief' or something. He appeared when Horatio's New York storyline was introduced. I can't remember his name, but there was something about a 'chief' that came to the lab. (He was only in one or two episodes) Again, I'm not sure if I'm right but I hope someone else can help you out more than I have. :lol:

Haha I was just rewatching that scene. Love it :D

Hrockz said:
Anyone know the name of Horatio's boss?
There was a Chief James Burton played by Grainger Hines in "Three-Way" (S4, ep5) and "Felony Flight" (s4, ep7).

To answer the question about bosses.. everyone has a boss.
Police Officer
Detective
Sergeant
Lieutenant
Captain
Commander
Deputy Chief I
Deputy Chief II
Chief of Police

Every city is different, but that is pretty much the outline.

The Chief's boss is the mayor, and so on and so on. :) Hope that helps a little bit.

in the show who did horatio go out with? like all in all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back