The CSI: Miami 'I Have A Question' thread.NO SPOILERS PLEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The CSI: Miami 'I Have A Question' thread.NO SPOILERS PL

o ok kool thnx i really wanna see that episode now lol THANK YOU!!

Ok y'all, we had a question posted by csimonkey in another thread, I'm going to copy it here to see if anyone can offer any help:

Posted by csimonkey:
i don't know the exact quote and i want to know what the exact quote is so if you guys could help me?

so i "think" it is - "recoil's a bitch" (can i say that? )
i really don't know if that's anywhere near the quote though. i'm sorry if i'm being a pain!

Exact quote and episode name would be greatly appreciated. Thanks guys! :)

thankyou! by the way, if you don't know (i'm sure you do ;)) it's calleigh that says it :)

ok ive got another question... sorry for being so curious today lol o and sorry i dont know the answer to csi monkey's qoute question but if no one answers ill try to look into it

heres my question: besides youtube and cbs innertube does anyone know any other place i can go to to watch csi miami season 3 episodes or even just previews?

thnx a lot

I was just reading the spoilers thread (don't worry this has nothing to do with spoilers) and someone mentioned there was a seson finale where sommone escaped from jail and calliegh's life was threatened?

I think I must have not seen it b/c I am lost..

I believe that would be season 1's 'Body Count'. Convicted murderer Hank Kerner had escaped the prison with Stuart Otis (Broken, season 1). Hank was out to kill the people who put him in jail, and Calleigh was one of the jurors (I believe) on the case which put him away in the first place.

Hope that helps. :)

csimonkey, are you sure it's Calleigh? Because I went looking for you and found that Catherine from CSI:LV once said "Recoil's a bitch, isn't it?" in episode 3x10 High and Low. I couldn't find anything on Calleigh saying that so maybe you've got it mixed up? Or maybe I just can't find it ;)

heres my question: besides youtube and cbs innertube does anyone know any other place i can go to to watch csi miami season 3 episodes or even just previews?
I'd really like to know the answer to that as well, cos I can't wait till later in the year to watch s5!

Hrockz said:
I'd really like to know the answer to that as well, cos I can't wait till later in the year to watch s5!

go on myspace!! you dont need an account to see the videos either .. just go to myspace.com and on the second bar of links click on videos.
:)

i checked and they dont really have much of csi miami on myspace

Dutchie said:
csimonkey, are you sure it's Calleigh? Because I went looking for you and found that Catherine from CSI:LV once said "Recoil's a bitch, isn't it?" in episode 3x10 High and Low. I couldn't find anything on Calleigh saying that so maybe you've got it mixed up? Or maybe I just can't find it ;)

oh, ok! :D thankyou! i was sure it was calleigh but now you say, it was cath :) it's just something calleigh would say :lol: thanks again! :D

You're welcome ;) It is something Calleigh could say indeed :lol:

Does anyone know what episode it was where.. Err I believe they begin with death of someone in South Beach, and Horatio says a comment about Speed, a funny comment though.

Ryan, I think that's who it is (Haha, can you tell I don't watch the show that often yet?) was absolutely hilarious in the episode.

Hmm... that's a bit vague. I can try to figure it out for you, but is there anything else in the episode that you can remember?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back