The CSI: Miami 'I Have A Question' thread.NO SPOILERS PLEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The CSI: Miami 'I Have A Question' thread.NO SPOILERS PL

yeah. its nuts. alot of it makes no sence. you are right lucy. they underestimate us!!

why is raymond caine called tinman? (it is first said in freaks and tweaks) it explained why, but i didnt catch it

In the commentary for this epsiode on the DVD, Elizabeth Devine says that 'Tin Man' was what Horatio called Ray when they were kids. She could have just been making that up though, heh.

thats cute. i never heard anything about horatio as a kid before. or maybe it is not true, because suzie and that guy chaz called him tinman

why is raymond caine called tinman? (it is first said in freaks and tweaks) it explained why, but i didnt catch it

In the commentary for this epsiode on the DVD, Elizabeth Devine says that 'Tin Man' was what Horatio called Ray when they were kids. She could have just been making that up though, heh.

It's not. It's because when he was a "Tweaker" he smoked stuff off tin foil, hence tinman.

Actually to quote Horatio: "Well two things can be true at once" (especially where Miami writers are concerned :rolleyes:)

I remember hearing that in the commentary too, and thinking it was really odd, as if we supposed to click that this was a childhood nickname :confused:

As I said on another thread, only yesterday we were able to see season’s 3 “Crime Wave” on our national TV.
I was shocked when Yelina appeared with a black eye! Will that happen more often? Horatio will certainly put an end to it, won’t he? Please tell me, I guess this won’t be a spoiler to anyone but me... and I don’t mind them at all! On the contrary.
Have a nice weekend and - in case you celebrate it - a great Carnival! :D

Nope it won't happen again. Not with Horatio protecting her.

No we don't really hear about it again apart from when Stetler tries to get H and H reminds him he knows about what he is.
Then the next thing is Yelina sorts it herself, quite near the end of series three

Hi lovely people! :) This is my first time posting in the Miami thread so I hope I'm welcome. :)

This question is regarding CSI:Vegas' "Cross Jurisdictions" episode (where the guys from CSI:Miami crossed over). There was a brief scene in the hotel lobby where Horatio and Calleigh spoke in Spanish, and the FBI agent there had no idea what they were talking about. Do any of you know what the translation is in English?

I'm not sure on the exact Spanish but I know Calleigh said Delko. And the next scene is when they find the car in the water, so I'm guessing she said that they found a car and delko's waiting for them. But I don't speak spaninsh so i could be wrong. I'm just guessing by the next scene that they showed.

I loved that line

Dennis Sackheim: What did she just say to you?
Horaito: She just said you need to learn the language.

funny stuff.

I thought the same thing too speedmonkey, but I'm not certain as I don't know much Spanish either, only a little.

Welcome to the Miami Forum btw SidLer! :D

I only know Horatio said 'vamos' after Calleigh told him whatever that is and that means 'let's go' or something like that :lol:.

Thanks for your help guys. :) I loved that line. They sounded so hot when they spoke in Spanish - even though I understand not a WORD they're saying! :lol: I guess I have to take up Spanish and try to decipher their convo. :p

Thanks for the welcome Lucy. :)

i think that bamos means lets go. i have 2 good friends who speak spanish- but i dont. i know a few words from them.
i didnt see cross jurisdictions yet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back