The CSI: Miami 'I Have A Question' thread.NO SPOILERS PLEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The CSI: Miami 'I Have A Question' thread.

Ah I just watched this eppy yesterday it is season 1 'Entrance Wound' where the black guy is framed with his own fingerprint!

i have a question..not sure what season we are watechin over here in ireland,but last nitein an episode horatio thinks his brother ray is still alive?? can anyone tell me what season we're in please

That would be Season 3 - and welcome to Talk CSI gumdrops05. :)

Re: The CSI: Miami 'I Have A Question' thread.NO SPOILERS PL

what season did speed go off and ryan came on

Speed "died" in the episode Lost son. And Togo came on two episodes later in Under the Influence.

why is raymond caine called tinman? (it is first said in freaks and tweaks) it explained why, but i didnt catch it

From what I understand it's because the drug Methamphtamine is nicknamed 'Tina' by Meth heads and they smoke the drug off tin, hence the name 'Tin Man'

Well this is the explanation Speed gives anyway.
H: "Did you say Tin Man"
S: "Yeah it's a nickname Meth heads use for friends of Tina, smoking off Tin"

ah, got it, thanks.
i am missing something in the timeline. i saw a rerun of tweaks and freaks klast night, did not see it the last time that they were showing season 1, i was not obssessed yet (now i am way too obsessed!!)
anyway, i know suzie from big brother. at that time maddisom was about 4. only a few months earlier, suzie went to indiana, and it said nothing about madison. a cab came to get her, from what i understood, so where was madison?

Yeah I always wondered where Madison got to in that eppy, there is no explanation for it and she isn't mentioned at all!

Well we have to remember that these are the writers of csi miami here. They like to pull things out of there butt and put them on paper.

For "Freaks and Tweaks" I think they just hadn't come up with Ray storyline back then. And since in Big Brother Suzie tells H "we were on and off. We were off when I met you" we can just assume Madison was with Bob that time.

I think it's more funny that Madison was 4 in 2003 (Big Brother aired) and "Ray died" before she could tell... means Madison was born in 1999/2000 and Ray "died" 2001 :p

I'm sorry. I've said I never touch that timeline stuff again.

Yeah DaWacko , that's always bothered me too. Since Susie said Ray died before she had a chance to tell him she was pregnant, Madison should have only been 2 instead of 4. Apparently the writers don't care about that. They just care about getting the story they want. :)

The writers consistently underestimate how much the fans know about Miami canon. They don't seem too bothered by that, as you say, as long as they get their story!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back