The Closer

This was still another great episode, Kyra is so good, and this one had so many funny moments, for Fritz and her parents having to spend time together, and driving him bonkers, her dad is so much like her, & such good matching on the look's the brown eyes, the wide mouth and the nose.. they look so much alike! and her mom spilling the beans about everything & constantly embarassing Brenda.. their a crack up couple! :lol: and the Chinese issues of the dad his son and the snake who was helping them, I didn't have any idea who killed Ping-may, a big who-done-it.. but the team together figured it out! another A+ episode!

Yet again another winning episode ;) the Homeland Security girl in the car crash, and another, of course, who done it? and Brenda hobbling around after her 'surgery' she's such a trip, and fumbling around in her purse for her pain pills, you'd think beings that she's so organized, she'd put them in a tiny change purse.. anyway, she found out again, who did it! pretty brutal :( and the way she stood up to the FBI. she doesn't care what anyone says when she's on a case, and hiding the vics. car, and the patience of her guy..amazing.. :D great show, A+ again ;)

`The Closer' No. 1 in Cable Ratings
Sep 6, 1:08 PM (ET)
By The Associated Press

Rankings for the top 15 programs on cable networks as compiled by Nielsen Media Research for the week of Aug. 27-Sept. 2. Day and start time (EDT) are in parentheses.

1. "The Closer" (Monday, 9 p.m.), TNT, 5.77 million homes, 7.78 million viewers.

KILLER FINALE.. WHOA:eek:..once agian she never lets go.. I was wondering this time if she was wrong.. but she wasn't. and the prosecution lawyer, was on CSI many times, don't know his name. and interviewing the wittness, and he goes "and the usual stuff" and she goes" tell me about "the usual stuff" :D and Provenza always eating, and her wanting her sugar fix..fake flirting with the eye doctor.. funny :D and the two special guest stars Domminick Dunne and Larry King ;) and so it was the couple conspiring together to kill the attorney.. good job Brenda, and her arguments with Fritz, so he was a boozer, and the trust issue! and how she kinda of ate crow at the end, and everything was all lovey-dovery again THANK YEW ;) I'm betting on her to win an Emmy!

desertwind said:
the prosecution lawyer, was on CSI many times, don't know his name.
Steven Culp was on CSI in "Dead Ringer" (4x20), and was on Desperate Housewives, JAG, Enterprise, ER, Crossing Jordan, Boston Public, Newhart, Murphy Brown, and the recent series Traveler.

Thank's Dynamo is he Robert Culps son, do you know? I did in fact see his name listed, but didn't know who was who, I know he used to be on "ALL MY CHILDREN" the soap opera!

According to IMDB.com, "Is not related to Robert Culp although the two closely resemble each other." Does not list "All My Children" on his credits, but has "The Young and the Restless," "One Life To Live," And "Another World."

Hey Dyanmo1 we're talking about two different people :confused: here's the one I was speaking of, James Patrick Stuart who was Adam Matthews on "BUTTERFLIED" as well as quite a few other eps. on CSI, and also in his early career was on "ALL MY CHILDREN" & of course in this ep. of "THE CLOSER"

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0835722/

Hey Closer's fans, if you love the show, you will love this one, it will be air on Dec. 3 for one day, It's Christmas episode. Don't miss it. Put on your calendar.

Your right NicknGrissom I taped it, and just watched it, OMG, probably the most interesting and intense ep. ever..I've never seen an epsiode like this before..so different, sad and horrible, but almost funny at times the RV escapade, across the country with Brenda's parents, almost like a Chevy Chase "VACATION" movie, hilarious :D so many events and strange situations, and Wesley what a freak, who hated Brenda and she him, yet towards the end they grew fond of one another, and she was horrified when he was shot!!! & Brenda's mom took him under her wing, and was nice to him even though he had been responsible for two armored car drivers deaths :( and his poor little brother Grady, poor kid, and the whole Fritz and Brenda craziness, she drives him nuts, she's so wacky and quirky and weird, but in a good way, sometimes she makes me nervous, but she gets what she goes after. I didn't like the death of the brother story, not cool, I understand why she did it, as she explained to her mom, but it was wrong, and when he was shot and killed, I was surprised :eek: sad, and I also think they should have told him, but guess they will when the time is right, and boy was Wesley a good escape artist,, geez!! & her two silly co-horts in crime, also great, and her dad the best.. boy does she look like him ;) so their taking the boy back to Georgia, nice move.. and I hope they follow up on that! many more incidents but too many to post here! good show ;)

From TV Guide online:

The Closer Exclusive: Is Starsky a Killer?

And if he is, does Hutch know?

Sources tell me exclusively that Paul Michael Glaser has been tapped to guest-star on TNT's The Closer this season, appearing in the July 21 episode.

The set-up: When a recently paroled murderer is found dead in an alley, the parents of the girl he previously killed wind up in Brenda Leigh's sights. Glaser plays the dad, while Amy Aquino (aka ER's Dr. Janet Coburn) is the mom.

The Closer, of course, is known for enlisting some of the best (if not "garden variety") guest stars in the biz and giving them gold to work with. Not only am I anxious to see what PMG does here, but I can also see Aquino keeping us guessing every step of the way as well. The Season 4 premiere, on July 14, can't get here soon enough.

From TV Guide online:

The Closer Exclusive: Is Starsky a Killer?

And if he is, does Hutch know?

Sources tell me exclusively that Paul Michael Glaser has been tapped to guest-star on TNT's The Closer this season, appearing in the July 21 episode.

The set-up: When a recently paroled murderer is found dead in an alley, the parents of the girl he previously killed wind up in Brenda Leigh's sights. Glaser plays the dad, while Amy Aquino (aka ER's Dr. Janet Coburn) is the mom.

The Closer, of course, is known for enlisting some of the best (if not "garden variety") guest stars in the biz and giving them gold to work with. Not only am I anxious to see what PMG does here, but I can also see Aquino keeping us guessing every step of the way as well. The Season 4 premiere, on July 14, can't get here soon enough.

Thanks for that! I love The Closer!:)

Re: The Closer *possible spoilers*

What a riveting premiere, WOW, the arsonist, and so many twists and turns again, Brenda as usual great, the 'kitty' issue:lol: and when she had to put the burnt victims fnger on here EWWWW:wtf: gross, and sickening, and the dude who played the ever creepy guy, Jason O"Mara, was great:bolian: he so reminded me of Kevin Spacey, and I've never said that, his mannerisms his delivery of his dialogue his expressions, making fun of Brenda's accent, "ya all" good preformance. So, it was the firefighter who was the culprit , who knew ?

JASON O' MARA

Re: The Closer *possible spoilers*

I agree, great episode. The arsonist was really creepy, and somehow I feel that he will return to stalk Brenda again...:eek:

Back