The Catherine/Sara Slash Journal

Dear diary,
Sending lindsey to grandma's tonight going to have a visitor later....she is awfully cute and loves thongs....
Cath

Dear Diary,
So mad at Grissom. I was supposed to get off work tonight and head over to Cath's house for a private party. Now, he expects me to work overtime. Lindsey is even going to be gone to her grandmother's. Who can I bribe to help me out....hmmm...Oh Greg!

Sara

dear diary,

i made sara work overtime tonight. how dare they send linds to cath's mother? she's living with greg.

grissom

Dear Diary,
I was trying to get a hot date with Sara. That is why I agreed to let Lindsey to go to Cath's mothers, then you screwed up my plans by making Sara work overtime.

Greg

Dear diary,
I am so confused....Grissom is my father....Sam is my grandfather....My mother wants to date sara and Warrick is my Uncle....I am so screwed up!!!!
Lindsey

thumb_pilot22.jpg

dear diary,

where the hell is sara? ive been sitting here for ages. i really prepared for this day. i even practiced a pose for her. and i wore my shimmery fiery red thong just for her. :confused: no, no way.. i hope Gil didnt make her work overtime.. or else.. he is so screwed up!!!

xxCath

Dear diary,

Gil's outside banging on my door and Sara's still not here. Where's my fur covered whip? Somebody needs a little punishment! :devil:

Cath

dear diary,

mommy's mad at daddy who's outside banging on the door. daddy's mad at auntie sara and he's making her work 23 hours a day. uncle warrick and his new wife won't let me come over. greg's sleeping with grandma. grandpa is planning on killing greg.

i need therapy.

lindsey

is that the best you could do? i am so disappointed in you.

dear diary,

lindsey thinks her life is screwed up. well she should try living mine. i've been sleeping with sara, gil, greg, nick, warrick and lady heather. i'm trying to juggle my career and my daughter plus a 2nd job as a stripper. my mother is having a affair with greg (isn't this a bit too close to greek tragedy here). and i think sam may be coming on to me (never should have given him "chinatown" for his birthday). my dayplanner is a jumbled mess and i have no clue why my laundry is coming out in purple stripes.

cath

Dear Diary,
Cath, I know you are in there, if you don't let me in, I will make sure I tick off Sara and she won't have anything to do with you again. I will bribe Lindsey with cash to open up the door for her daddy. I think considering all your extra cirrcular activities you are the one in order next for punishment.

Who's Your Daddy,
Gil

dear diary,

my life is a living hell. my daddy wants to be my lover and my daughter's father/my lover wants to be my daddy.

wtf?
cath

Back