The British and Irish Thread

I've only been Blackpool Pleasure beach once but i've been Alton Towers too many times for me to count. I live about 20 minutes away and i've got a pass so somedays me and my friends just go :lol:. We know all the short cuts through the lanes so when its busy we can skip about 2/3s of the traffic in to the park :D

Aww you're lucky then lol. I live probably about 40 minutes away (ish). We used to go all the time because my friends sister used to work there, but now she doesn't and it costs a lot lol. I haven't been for 2 years!! So I'm looking forward to it :)

Aww wow, you guys are so lucky, I'd love to live near a theme park, it sucks that we have none in Ireland. *Pouts* :lol: It's such a novelty for me to go to one because of that reason, I supose it makes the experience even better when I do go to one...

Aww wow, you guys are so lucky, I'd love to live near a theme park, it sucks that we have none in Ireland. *Pouts* :lol: It's such a novelty for me to go to one because of that reason, I supose it makes the experience even better when I do go to one...

I hate theme parks lol well except for water parks! I had a bad experience when i was younger though so its put me off for life.
Anyone else on half term this week well i'm finished forever now just got my exams to go back for and then im off to uni......hopefully!

I haven't been for 2 years!!
I think the newest ride there is Ritta so im not sure if that was there when you last went. It normally has the largest queue but it's definatly worth the wait :D

I supose it makes the experience even better when I do go to one...
I really agree. I few months back I went down to Thorpe Park and in some way having Alton Towers so close epecially when one of the rides is a sort of remake of one at AT.

I hate theme parks lol well except for water parks!.... Anyone else on half term this week
When I was younge I had a bit of a bad experience and was put off them until my friend forced me on one :lol: Yep i'm off but I've got to spend the week revising and trying to sort out my laptop...I think its got a virus!! Oh and watching Britain's got talent :)

Hmph at half term lol. My brother's off this week and I'm sat attempting to revise forr my exam which is Thursday morning :( so no half term ( I wish uni did half term!!) But after thursday morning I'm done for the year :D so haha ;)

I'm not sure if this is the right thread to go to, but I need help. Does anyone here know how to say Damn straight in French? It would be wonderful if anyone could help me. Thanks.

Anyone catch the Britains Got Talent final?
I'm such a geek i love shows like that :lol: I wanted Escala to win :( Fair play to George though, the boy can dance.

I'm not sure if this is the right thread to go to, but I need help. Does anyone here know how to say Damn straight in French? It would be wonderful if anyone could help me. Thanks.

Nope, sorry. :(

Anyone catch the Britains Got Talent final?
I'm such a geek i love shows like that :lol: I wanted Escala to win :( Fair play to George though, the boy can dance.

I can't say I watched it lol, my brother and dad did, I was too busy looking for clothes to take on holiday :D I used to like them a bit when they first started out, now they just seem too OTT and fake to me.

^^^I did :D I wanted George to winand am so happy for him but really the final was just too close to call! I am sooooo glad that a singer didnt win :D

Anyone catch the ITV2 show? Im not totally sure why George couldnt stay for it does anyone know if the contestants have to be 16 or something?

Lol my mate said that Escala were fake as well but i still love em :lol:

It was alot closer than last year wasn't it, i was actually suprised by the top 3 because i was almost certain that Faryl would place somewhere. But yeah i didn't want a singer to win either.

I didn't see the ITV2 show after the results, but i saw the one just before and i think it might be something to do with the contestants age because it was a little too "old" the way some of the judges were talking and acting lol.

Bubbles where ya going on holiday? I'm jealous btw coz i'm dying for a hol after my exams lol.

:D

Yea i watched it and i wanted one of three to win. Kate and Gin, Signature or George! I love George though he's soooo cute bless him!
Yea i watched the ITV2 show the Ant and Dec Mr&Mr was brill! Yea they kept talking about their age so i presume they have to be atleast 16...

You've gotta love Ant&Dec absolute legends! Plus Dec is very cute ;)
The more shows have been a pleasant surprise this year Stephen Mulhern did a great job.

Haha the burned feet were brilliant! I couldn't believe it when Simon admitted to welling up a bit when George was announced the winner I mean OMG!!

I dont watch Britains got talent, lol, so I really cant say who should have won it lol... However, people have been talking about the show... Reality tv, not really my thing... (but my downfall is Big brother!)

Wonder if this series will be better than last, for the life of me i cant remember who won, was that Pete? Or was that the year before?

Back