The British and Irish Thread

I'm not at Birmingham Uni, I'm at the better Uni in Birmingham ;) studying Marketing. It's ok... except the travelling, and the exams, and half of the lectures ;)

I'm going to Miami :D I've been to Spain, and Turkey, Canaries, Balearics etc before, but never anywhere further, I can't wait :).

I really wanna go Paris too, and Canada- very lucky adorable_crazy!!I hope you have a great time

And Wimbledon is awesome :) you'll have a fantastic day, I went 2 years ago, it was a really really good day out.

Last edited:
Aww, sounds like Everyone is going away this summer, either on holiday, or taking a long holiday before uni starts etc...

Sadly i wont be doing either, be working... Waiting for the lottery results to come in so I can have a holiday lol..

Sadly i wont be doing either, be working... Waiting for the lottery results to come in so I can have a holiday lol..

I know that one. Would help if I bought a ticket mind lol.

Sadly my summer will most likely be taken up with a house move. Wish I was back at college now with a long summer break to look forward to.

And Wimbledon is awesome :) you'll have a fantastic day, I went 2 years ago, it was a really really good day out.

I really cant wait :D I've known one of the lads that is going since I was about 3/4 and we've stayed close although our time at school and luckily he's going the same college as me- It's going to be great. Bubbles...You've got me really excited now lol

I'm glad I have, it really is a fantastic day, if you get the weather of course. We got there around 1130, had a wander around, watched bits of the games on the outside courts, then had lunch at one of the little places and went into centre court. We were really lucky, we say Henin, Federer and Murray. :D You really will have a good tme :)

Speaking of lotteries, next time i'm gonna have a go ;) maybe I'll win.... hahahaha...

^^^Ooo I've been Disneyland Paris aswel..and Paris too many times :lol: But i've always wanted to go Canada....i'll be wanting pictures Steffi :D

Talking of day trips, my school won 10 tickets to Wimbledon this summer and they've asked me to go. We've all got seats on #1 and centre court- I cant wait :D Im a big sports fan and usual watch the tornument so i'll be great actually going there :D
Hehe of course, you'll see my trip piccies, I'm really excited, I've been to Canada twice before, but I was 6 (1997) and 9 (2000) so I don't remember much of it, except that I loved it... :lol: So it'll be best this time around. :D

I really wanna go Paris too, and Canada- very lucky adorable_crazy!!I hope you have a great time
Thank you very much. :D I'm really excited, I've never been to Paris before, but this'll be my third time in Canada... :D

I know that one. Would help if I bought a ticket mind lol.

Sadly my summer will most likely be taken up with a house move. Wish I was back at college now with a long summer break to look forward to.

Yeah? Where abouts are you moving to? Anywhere nice?

That is true, if a person bought a ticket it might help...

Ugh its bank holiday monday and im stuck indoors with nothing at all to do...

:(

Same here. Like true British style its too cold/windy/drizzly to go out side and do anything. So today I just had a lie in and then watched a few csi ep :lol:

I really want it to warm up again! :lol:

Same here. Like true British style its too cold/windy/drizzly to go out side and do anything. So today I just had a lie in and then watched a few csi ep :lol:

I really want it to warm up again! :lol:

Ugh i so know how you feel there lol.. I caught up on NY and Miami, have watched all my programmes... Trying to recover from a viral infection... Sucks....

Aww hope you get better soon :D

I spent my bank holiday at a theme park :) I love rollercoasters, and it was surprisingly quiet considering it was bank holiday, and also surprisingly not rainy!!

^ Awesome, I love theme parks, I'm going to 3 this summer, M&D's in Scotland, Disneyland Paris and Canada's Wonderland. :D I'm rather excited about them. Especially seeing as we don't have any in Northern Ireland, which really sucks!!

You don't have any?! that really really super sucks!!! Within like an hour of us there's 2, and another couple within a couple of hours :D

This bank holiday we went to visit an airfield, it chucked it down with rain, nobody was happy, it always has to rain on a bank holdiay doesn't it? :rolleyes: :lol:

Bubbles which theme park did you go?

I'm going to this airshow called Fairford in July in gloucestershire (I think) I've been once before and I really hope its hot and sunny again...I want a tan lol. I'm really looking forward to it. Thanks to my grandfather I have been fascinated about military planes since I can remember :lol:

Aww, I've never been to anything like that.

I went to Blackpool Pleasure Beach, and hopefully on Friday I'm going to Alton Towers :D (if my bank lets me ;) )

Back