The British and Irish Thread

I never really watched Championship football, but now Fulham and Birmingham have been relegated, I might watch it more, cause they have a lot of Northern Ireland players, playing for them, I'd have to say though, my alligence would swing towards Birmingham...

Yeh, go for Birmingham :D They are my championship team next season (I live about 30 miles away). That's unless Leeds go up of course :)

Fulham werent relegated... they managed to stay up somehow

I'm a Man Utd supporter bro always has been and kinda rubbed off on me tho live down south. Was sooo happy wendesday tho because i don't like chelsea at all so it was amazing.

I hate british weather i decided i spent yesterday down at Brighton Beach celebrating end of uni chilling and i am burnt all proper and good its not fun... and now its raining well it was.

I obviously quickly read without thinking lol, is was Derby, Bham and Reading to go down wasn't it.

British weather is horrible... At least you've finished uni though.. I still have exasm for another week and a half :(

And burnt? It's so cloudy and horrible up here that there'd be no way to get burnt lol.

Born n' bred brummie, go Birmingham City FC wooo :thumbsup:

Haha sori about that. What a match between Man U and Chelsea! Man U deserved to win though, i didn't want them to, but they deserved to :p

I didn't realise you talk about the footie in this thread, i'm subscribing to this one :lol:

Haha, it only really started recently. The match on Wednesday was awesome, I loved it :) and much prefer united to chelsea, but oh well lol.

As for Blues, I felt bad about them going down, I like to see lots of Midlands teams in the Premiership. I don't know now who's closer between Stoke, West Brom and Villa lol.

Trust me i didn't expect to get burnt it was a moment of lets all chill out have a picnic at the beach sat there it was hot but not when you think need suntan lotion.... mate had some i was like nah... But yeah i got properly burnt my mates at work were impressed with it today i was that read.

Tho today was just windy was annoying we were serving customers and food got blown away nearly

I still have one exam left on 4th June... got next week off to revise... its a 3hr one though going to be a killer. Then its all over!

I'll be so glad when it's all over, have a nice 9 weeks off before placement year starts, fun. Time to enjoy the 'great' british summer eh?

I have to go into real life and find a real job... though i have a nice holiday planned and kick back for a while.

I think its one reason I love having uni in Brighton when the weather is good its amazing down there.

Yeh going to uni in Birmingham, plus living at home miles away doesn't really make it that good!! I'm finally going to the USA :) and Greece :D and hopefully a trip down to Devon with a friend too (although money is kind of a problem!) so we may all be camping in his back garden!!

Yeh going to uni in Birmingham, plus living at home miles away doesn't really make it that good!! I'm finally going to the USA :) and Greece :D and hopefully a trip down to Devon with a friend too (although money is kind of a problem!) so we may all be camping in his back garden!!

Bubbles!!! That is great news, when and where are you going to America, and for how long??? I've only been abroad once and that was to Orlando... Greece, ya lucky thing.... What are you studying at Birmingham uni?

I live at home in Surrey, travel down to Brighton for Uni tho don't have to any more... tis quite depressing to think its over very very soon.

I'm going to spain in just over 2 weeks soo happy. Need to actually find a full time job which is scary.

^^^Looks like a few of us are all finishing and starting new things this year. I have two more weeks left of school and then I have 8 weeks free! I've just got a feeling this is going to be a great summer :D Although, im still not sure if i'll get a job or not. I live in a very rural area so i'd have to relie on my parents and that's not a good thing when we only have one car and they have hectic jobs.

I've been abroad many times and have been Orlando and Crete near Greece :D

Oh chatting about the summer, I'm going away a few times, I'm going to Scotland, (just a for a day trip in June), Paris, disneyland for 4 days in early July, and Canada for a little over 2 weeks in late July - early August, I can't wait, this summer, I think, is going to be a lot of fun. :D

^^^Ooo I've been Disneyland Paris aswel..and Paris too many times :lol: But i've always wanted to go Canada....i'll be wanting pictures Steffi :D

Talking of day trips, my school won 10 tickets to Wimbledon this summer and they've asked me to go. We've all got seats on #1 and centre court- I cant wait :D Im a big sports fan and usual watch the tornument so i'll be great actually going there :D

Back