Texan Charm- a Nick/George Discussion Thread Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
The are several best moments for me. The snit fit from Rashomana is first but I also liked the end of Stalker when our wounded hero needed a super hug. But I can't forget Gum Drops and 'I was rescued'. Oh that George can act.

I like the moment in Bodies In Motion when he brushes the bug off his arm.

Something like 10 different emotions flit across his face in the space of a few seconds. Fear, surprise, embarrassment, disgust, relief, plus a bunch more I can't even put a name to. He conveys so much without ever saying a word. In my book, that is the mark of a talented actor.

Well personally, my favorite is a small overlooked moment where you see Nick's personlity. I absolutely love the moment in Chasing the Bus after Greg freezes when the bus driver starts coughing up blood. Nick and Greg are walking down the hill talking, and it's here that Nick could have slammed Greg completely. He have said things like, "You don't belong in the field at all" or "You'll never make a good CSI", etc. But instead he tells Greg about green he was in the beginning of his career. The way I see it Nick was the first one, in a small quiet way, to slowly build Greg's confidence about being a CSI. To me, this scene really shows what a great guy Nick is.

Jacquie_Sawyer I agree with you. That moment when he told Sara that he was rescued made me smile. :) He was so sweet at the end when he was talking to Cassie in the hospital. I wanted to cry with him. :( He's make a great dad.

My fave moment is in Let the Seller Beware, when he and Warrick (my other fave) were by the pool and Nick was complaining about Sara getting the solo case. The interactions between the two of them are funny and so natural. You can tell that they really are friends. :)

The whole episodes of Gum Drops, Stalker and Grave Danger are favourite moments. :lol: And for good measure, I'll also submit that the Nick parts of Eleven Angry Jurors, Rashomama, Dog Eat Dog, Daddy's Little Girl... need I go on? :lol:

OK, I should really pick more specific moments but it's so haaaaarrrrrrrrddddd! I just love pretty much everything the character does. :D I can't seem to help myself... I'm so weak! :lol:

:lol: Well than we can give eachother a hand Baba :) I am just like you, cant pick a fave specific moment. The man is just so fine.... ;)

Like the rest of you any moment that Nick is on screen is a favorite moment. I can't pick just 1, but 3 that stand out to me are in Unfriendly Skies when they're reconstructing what happened on the plane. The whole dialog between Nick and Warrick is fantastic. In Eleven Angry Jurors at the end when Nick tells Grissom that his emotions are a part if him and he's not like Grissom. And as you can tell from my avatar I love the whole scene at the ATM in Dead Ringer.

Susan

i like nick in general. and i like most of his moments. one that stands out at this second is the piffling scene from fight night.

Hmmm.... George/Nick for thought...

I must agree with everyone that Nick's little rant in Rashomama was excellent. I mean it so cute! At the end of it he had a very small, I think, semi-smirk on his face. Oh..how hot is that!? Then in the locker room he is ranting on and talking to Warrick and when to turned to Warrick and said "What?"....I was drooling over that exasperated look he gave Warrick. Once again...how hot is that?

Gum Drops. What else can be said? George rocked! 'I was rescued' scene had me and still has me reduced to a puddle of goo! That sweet, shy smile, soft voice, that look in his eyes! Oh...that blue shirt he was wearing was totally looking good on him! George really pulled the stops out! Remind me to never tick Nick off! Although being shoved against a wall by him wouldn't really bother me too much! :D Those are just a few for the moment. Been watching those two recently!

That is why we are all in the Ward. We are being treated... okay, trying to be treated for our addiction. Trying, like I'm really trying, to be treated! :lol:

Oh Baba, your weakness is shared by many. We will never let you be weak alone! ;)

Sorry for the double post, but I think I can say these are my Nick moments. I can't just pick one.

1. Grave Danger-when they opened the coffin and he had just sobbed and sobbed while grabbing Grissom's arm. Now that was amazing acting on George's part. That was real tears coming down that man's face. And when he visited Kelly Gordon in the prison, I just couldn't stop crying in that scene.

2. The 'I was rescued part' in Gum Drops. And his rage moment when he threw the guy against the wall.

3. The part in Stalker when Nigel was holding the gun up to his head and he sobbed, "How do you want to end this Nigel!"

4. Who Are You-When he sobbed 'Mrs. Henle(might be wrong on the name)I'm a good listener."

5. In OBO $35 000 (sorry again I might be wrong) when he brought the cat out. The look on his face. George definately is more of a dog person.

I really feel that the powers that need a good shaking sometimes because George can just bring home an emotional performance. Hey he did get nominated for something. I don't think of the others were even noticed by the Teen Choice people, so that tells me that George has a following...anyone else in that crew can claim that..or are they too Billy/Marg centric.

Okay..I'm having a rant..sorry..Back on topic

i also like all those scenes that were mentioned (allthough the 2 in season 1 i have not yet seen.

nick is definately a dog person.

I like his emotional scenes as well, but what's even better are the funny scenes because we get to see that beautiful smile.

Other than Sara in her 2 episodes in season 5 nobody gets the emotional scenes except George. He does cry beautifully. I remember watching the commentary on Evel and the director basically said they didn't need to do anything to bring the tears on at the funeral. George is certainly one actor that isn't afraid to show his feelings. You know it is funny there are a number of funny scenes that Nick has had on CSI but it is the emotional ones that seem to stick in my mind the most.

myfuturecsi I agree with the scene in $35k O.B.O. I definetly think George is more a dog person that a cat person. The main thing is he loves animals.

OK i watched Viva Las Vegas for the billionth time last night and i just love the scene in the lab, where there asked to leave and Nick goes Thank you, Thank you very much trying to impersonate Elvis.
But others i loved his whole part in GD it really made you want to grab him and give him loads of hugs and kisses.
Plus his scenes in Gum drops and Stalker.
But as you lot said, i love any scene or show that has George in it.
And he is obversly a good actor in Evel and Monte Walsh and all the other things he has done.
I was happy to see George in a cowboy Film, he looks soooo hot and to say he played the right role, no one can play shorty like he does!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back