Texan Charm- a Nick/George Discussion Thread Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
the link doesnt work, but i think i know what page you mean.
happy birthday nick!!!
also on crimelab.nl it says that his bday is todat!

I watched Homebodies with the commentary on yesterday. Ken Fink, the director and Naren Shankar, one of the writers had some nice things to say about George.

Happy Birthday Nick.

Oh you now want to know what they said :D As usual it was all good. This was from the scene where Nick and Sara have gone back to the house with a search warrant to investigate a possible rape. Nick is in the parents bedroom and is searching it. Ken and Naren said (not word for word)."Nobody delivers these kind of search scenes like George. He seems to concentrate thru the details very well. Lets you see the story thru what he's doing." I just thought I would share their thoughts with you.

Happy Birthday Nick Stokes!

....George....oh...George....sweet George..... Okay..I won't have a carrer in singing but...it is the thought that counts!
Ever wonder if George can sing? Hmmm....here is a thought. Suddenly thinks about the movie "Pure Country" and realises that George Eads could do that and do it well!

Ah....what a way to start a Friday night! Getting hosed was my first choice..but I figured I'd save that for a rainy day! :D

aww it's Nick's birthday!!! happy birthday!!!

and I love how every one who has iether met or knows Goerge has such good things to say about him, he's a real doll, I hope I can meet him in the future, and every body loves George!!

and I think he can he sang in 'grave danger' I think he'd have a good voice...he's cute.

Happy Birthday, Nicky.

I got a question about teen choice award on Sunday night, It George still noimated? (If I spell it right.) I hope George win. He deserves it. He is a darn good actor.

I love George! My mom loves him too. I loved him in the episode "Gum Drops" The way he talked to the little girl was so sweet and he was very calm with her. Man, if that had been me i would be dead on the floor! LOL. In general, he is great to watch (and look at) in all the episodes. Just thought I'd mention that one because I watched it last night with my mom.

Is this a new addiction, Flack_Attack, or have you had it for a while. Just wondering if it was seeing him in "Gum Drops" that won you over, or if you've liked him for a while?

I was so loving him on Gum Drops last night by the end...he was sooo cute and sweet and adorable with the girl ::sigh:: I'd love to have him sitting by my bed....at which point I'd grab him and thoroughly kiss him....lol. I just wanted to give him a great big hug during that scene.

Gilbert said:
Happy Birthday, Nicky.

I got a question about teen choice award on Sunday night, It George still noimated? (If I spell it right.) I hope George win. He deserves it. He is a darn good actor.

yes he is still nominated, and I don't know if he will make an apearance or not, but I voted for him, he needs too win somthing.

oh and just so this post isn't totaly off topic, I lovrd himin 'Gum Drops' my fave CSI episode of all time so far!!

What I love from Gum Drops, besides the touching scene at the end where he visits Cassie, is that no matter what any one told him, he wouldn't believe she was dead, he never gave up on her. In the end, he was right.

I recorded Gum Drops, even though I had to work.

I work nights and of course I had to work Thursday night. I was passing medication and a Tv in a residents room had CSI on. So here I am listening to it and I ducked in when Nick looked up at Sara and said "I was rescued" with that shy little smile of his. I was needless to day smiling ear to ear. I was thinking about that scene all night. I bet George did that in one take! I need to find an avvie of that smile! I melt into a pile of goo everytime I see it! Of course that will have to wait. The computer fan is acting a bit funny. Gotta get it fixed. Guess George is making the computer work harder to stay cool!!!

Just thought I would share that moment. The morning at work got worse and just seeing that smile helped me keep it together!

computer fan problems. i had that. nick does that to computers. mine was heated up bu hodges also...so it took a very long time to fix the problem.
gum drops was one of the most touching eps that i ever saw. nick at his best. gotta see it again.

I watched Gum Drops also. I taped the episode and watched it Friday. I must have rewinded 4to6 times to watch "I was rescued". I hope there are comments on that when the DVD comes out in the fall.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back