Texan Charm- a Nick/George Discussion Thread Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think so too. It's not there in Secrets and Flies, but then it suddenly appears in A Bullet Runs Through It. No one ever explained why he had a stache.

anne if you check the archives of CSIfiles back in January there is an article from about the stache. George grew it for something to do because he had quit smoking. We don't know if he has stayed off the smokes but we all know what happened to the stache.

Ah such fond memories of the stache...sigh. Certainly didn't hurt him too much!

Oh..I would like the buzz cut to return! Whoo baby! That cut was like wow! But hey...any style George has is cool!

Wouldn't it be funny if George showed up on the set with a 'Greg Sanders' hair style and color? I would love to see the reactions to that one! Oh...humor is so wonderful!

SparkyGirl that hair style brings some interesting thoughts. Could you imagine a beefed up George with long hair like in Poppin Tags geled out in spikes and dyed with light brown streaks. :lol:

that would be interesting :lol:

though I would love to see him with his long hair again, I just loved it, it was so... I don't know sexy, wonderful, marvelous, I loved it, so George for future use, I don't mind if you grow your hair back to that length :D

Jacquie_Sawyer said:
SparkyGirl Could you imagine a beefed up George with long hair like in Poppin Tags geled out in spikes and dyed with light brown streaks. :lol:

Oh how I could imagine so! Why does that sound hot? Just the mental picture alone is interesting. I picture him wearing a muscle shirt, gotta have the arm thing going, snug pair of jeans and those shades in place! Not to mention the number of people George would shock! I'm sure George could appear on screen with his bed hair and be just as hot! Funny how we never get to see CSI's with bed hair! They must have perfected getting up on a whim and looking like they just stepped out of a beauty salon! Wow! Wish I could do that!

I bet George would be absolutely adorable with bed hair! If he as it short...he would still be adorable with hair or not! :D

oh my goodness, i think theyd send george to the looney bin if he showed up on set like that :lol:
george is certainly a manly man, which is why hes so refreshing to me, and extra scrumptious :D when you look at the actors who are considered handsome or good looking, they have slightly feminine qualities about their appearance. such as tom cruise, (that little freak scares the crap out of me though) leo dicaprio, even brad pitt and johnny depp. george could not pull off the metrosexual look at all, at least for me. hes far too macho and thats why i love him.
there have been movies where good looking actors have pulled off being rather attractive women, but george? not a chance in hell :lol:

If George was sent to the looney bin I would be right there in line with him to show my support. :D I agree that he is a mans man. There is certainly nothing feminine looking about him but he does attract alot of females :lol: at least here at talkcsi. :)

Jacquie_Sawyer said:
If George was sent to the looney bin I would be right there in line with him to show my support. :D I agree that he is a mans man. There is certainly nothing feminine looking about him but he does attract alot of females :lol: at least here at talkcsi. :)

I think there would be a whole slew of us behind him for support. And most of us would be from talkcsi.

Susan

That looney bin had better be a big one! One thing is for sure, George would not be alone! Besides, I could use a break and I'm sure there are some of you that could use one too!

:::::thinks of Destiny and Baba:::::::::::

Think I'll get hosed for that? I'm sure they would support going to the bin with George! :D

Sparky hun your not getting hosed (yet anyway), but I am confused why you would think of Baba and myself. If you meant in terms of moderators of this forum, that would be Tally and myself, Or were you thinking in a different direction.

i think she just meant who could use a break in the looney bin. sometimes ive noticed youve had your hands quite full (never from us nickfans, were always perfectly behaved :lol:) plus we know how you love it when we require the hose :D
and Baba, well, its Baba :p

Ahhh okay a break would be nice, along vacation something like 48 hrs. :D as to the confusion see my title or my signature, enough said. :lol:

BTW Welcome back allmaple.

George in a looney bin. I'm right there with all of you!!! I'd give George his happy pills everyday, his therapy, his arts and crafts, make sure he gets his shower...

...runs from the hose..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back