Texan Charm- a Nick/George Discussion Thread Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know what you mean about how certain men look, I noticed one thing about George, he looks clean and looks like he'd smell really nice, and is just clean, I hate it when men look dirty, eww.

I also love my good looking, good boys, no bad boys, once again, they look dirty, to me, wile George looks like some one you could trust your kids with, he's a doll, and well females of all ages love him so he's doing something right.

and I have always thought that if GE were an actor around the time of Carry Grant, or other handsome actors of that time, he would have done well back then, GE has what I call classic features, very handsome, very manly, but still soft and gentle looking, and I like that, not many men in Tv or movies have that now, only a couple, but that is what makes GE so special.

and the only other men I can think of now is Anderson Cooper, Adriano Moraes, Hugh Jackman, and a couple others, but they all have one thing in common with GE, they all look clean, are complete sweet hearts in person and well there just hot!

ok if any one understood what I just wrote, good for you!!

Good night.

allmaple said:
i think she just meant who could use a break in the looney bin. sometimes ive noticed youve had your hands quite full (never from us nickfans, were always perfectly behaved :lol:) plus we know how you love it when we require the hose :D
and Baba, well, its Baba :p

:::Hugs allmaple!!!!::::::

Yes! allmaple is right! I mean you and Baba have to keep us lot in line and that can be a very tiring job. I'm sure hosing takes a lot out of you. :D Besides we all have to recharge our batteries sometime. I'm sorry I didn't make that more clearer. Mind is moving faster than I can keep up with. Will I have to set in Ecklie's office and listen to him moan about night shift? :p

nicksarafan2 said:
and I have always thought that if GE were an actor around the time of Carry Grant, or other handsome actors of that time, he would have done well back then, GE has what I call classic features, very handsome, very manly, but still soft and gentle looking, and I like that, not many men in Tv or movies have that now, only a couple, but that is what makes GE so special.

I've always thought that as well. He has those classic good looks like Cary Grant, Gary Cooper or Montgomery Clift.

Yes, keeping you lot in line is very tiring. I'm thankful I don't have that responsibilty over here. You gals are just a little too kookoo over George by times... but I'm not. No, never. :p

heh heh... I've fooled you all! :D

(Oops, did I say that out loud?)

And don't feel bad for thinking I'm a Moderator in this forum. It's obviously an easy mistake to make when I have the green name. And I'm in here frequently. :)

As much as I like GE, I don't think that would be a good idea for three reasons:
(1) there would be a huge fight between all the fangirls to see who got to spend time with him,
(2) we would run the poor man ragged as he tried to please us all, and
(3) nothing would ever be discussed again as we would spend all day staring at GE

...who would be shirtless...with a buzz cut...and in tight jeans...(brain melts - Destiny, you have my permission to hose me.) What was I talking about? Disregard anything I said. This is the best idea I've ever heard.

...who would be shirtless...with a buzz cut...and in tight jeans...(brain melts - Destiny, you have my permission to hose me.) What was I talking about? Disregard anything I said. This is the best idea I've ever heard.

anne_wolfe I agree I want him like that too :D

ah yes... GE in that state... Destiny hose me off as well ;)

The only part I don't see is the tight jeans. The jeans he usually wears are fine for me. Everything else works quite nicely though. :D If GE were a mod I think Destiny would be here all day hosing us down. :lol:

well not tight all the way down like 80s tappered pants, just a little fitted in the bottom region :devil:
the wardrobe people on csi are pretty good, for me theres nothing nick has worn that looks bad (i know most of you hate the weird blue tshirt in 'a little murder' but i for one could look past the weird pattern and appreciate it for being skin tight :devil:) i know you gals know i love the dress shirts, with slacks or jeans thats my favourite look on george. but i do enjoy the occaisonal fitted tshirt every once and a while :D
ive noticed they dont put a lot of neutral colours on him though. there was that one shirt in season 5 (forget the episode) where the stripes are browns and reds and oranges. it looked great on him, with his dark hair and eyes he can do things like that. remember the dreaded bronze suit? it fit him so well, could you imagine if it was dark chocolate brown? with a cream shirt and then the bronze tie? *swoon* sorry...i like clothes in case you couldnt tell :lol:
and if george was looking for something to fill his time and wanted to mod here, i think wed all be misbehaving to get some personal one-on-one repremanding :devil:

Jacquie_Sawyer said:
The only part I don't see is the tight jeans. The jeans he usually wears are fine for me. Everything else works quite nicely though. :D If GE were a mod I think Destiny would be here all day hosing us down. :lol:

Actually, something tells me that, with GE as her Co-Mod, Destiny might suddenly have better things to do with her time than hose you folks down! :p

Destiny said:
:lol: I am so not even going near that comment. :D

Hmmm....sounds like a classical duck-n-move play. Would Destiny get any mod work done with GE as a sidekick? The answer is in the question, you taught me that. Not in what is sacred in the Ward. Besides, I'm sure George would be in stitches laughing at us, his face would hurt. At least George can go where everyone knows his name!

Okay...I want to be George's sidekick!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back