Texan Charm- a Nick/George Discussion Thread Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't get me wrong...there were times when I had the urge to run my fingers through it cuz it looked so soft (tee hee)...but I like it short!

Hormiga said:
Elvive commercial in Spain.
He has the voice of the guy that dubs George Eads in Spain.

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!! I finally got to see the video! :D :D :D

It's funny to hear the Spanish, especially as his voice is NOTHING like George's. :lol: George reminds me a bit of Sebastien Izambard (from Il Divo) in that commercial. There's something more European than Texan about him there...

Anyway, thanks for the link-o!!

(No, allmaple, I'm not a figment of your imagination.) :D

Just pre-ordered my Season 6 CSI dvds *bounce*

I'm crossing my fingers that GE has some commentaries on there for episodes like Gum Drops, Unusual Suspect or Rashomama....but especially Gum Drops. He totally owned that eppy.

O you just reminded me to order my set, i love the commentry about GE, sometimes they take the mic, but sometimes they make me wanna pull him out the screen!!

*hops in* Guys, I was on the airport in Toulouse today, and I saw this advert that said: "Je suis Eads." Eads is a company, I think, and I thought it was really funny so I wanted to make a pic and show it to you, but photographing wasn't allowed. :(

oo i was so deep in thinking i never actually finished spelling it.
Now a company that specializes in hotness and drool recepticals, so basically, George Eads (In just his pants, could go less but as it is PG13, Darn rules, stopped me fantasizing (Can't spell that word.)) and the worlds biggest bucket for all the drool.

nickstokesfan said:

(No, allmaple, I'm not a figment of your imagination.) :D

oh good, i thought i was hallucinating yesturday when your name popped up in the syndrome thread :p
does his commercial play in several european countries? because i know the first time i saw it was dubbed in french, and the voiceover guy wasnt as creepy as the spanish one. he is talking so i wondered if it played in england with george actually saying the lines. we have loreal in north america, why isnt he their spokesman over here!!
i know just from being in stores there are a lot of skin care products being marketed for men these days. georges skin is amazing so they need to snag him :D

BabaOReilly said:
Heh heh. Yes, the Eads Company specializes in hotness and drool recepticals! :lol:

:lol: Recepticals!! :lol:

Kinda took me a minute to wrap my mind around 'recepticals'. What can I say? I'm easily bumfuzzeled! Only you Baba can make a word like recepticals hot in reference to George!

I'm gonna be thinking about 'recepticals' all night now. Work should be interesting!

I'm a wondering if there will be a change in Nick's clothing this up coming season. Last season he had that jeans-n-hanging shirt thing going not to mention those jeans that were loose and then not loose. But lets not forget those shirts that fit him snug, molding to those sculpted arms of his.

Hey! They should do a contest- How would you dress Nick Stokes? Okay....I heard minds fusing on that one! :devil: Clothes, people! I don't think Destiny has enough cereal to hose the entire ward down. Then again...she might have stock in cereal! What style would we like to see Nick Stokes sport for the new season? I don't know if cut away shirts would be a style or not. Depends on who is doing the cutting!

*Peeks in* Never underestimate me, do I have to remind folks that underestimate me. :lol: *peeps back out* ;)

Hey Happy I'm here to defend the long hair, I loved it :D so you, me and Hearty are the only girls who loved his hair I guess :D

oh well, at least we liked it, and if he grew it back I would be happy, though my mom had no idea who he was at first :lol:

but I liked it :D

I didn't like the long hair at first but it grew on me, i think he looks quiet sexy, can't believe your mum didn't no it was him lol, although he did look a little different.

Can't we just dispense with the clothes and dress him in no thing? Or maybe just a towel <Drool> For actually picking something, I'd suggest a leather jacket...maybe some jeans and cowboy boots with it. I'm not sure if it'd all be ic but the boots do go with the Texas part lol. And who can beat tight jeans? heh heh heh heh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back