Texan Charm- a Nick/George Discussion Thread Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Destiny said: *Peeks in* Never underestimate me, do I have to remind folks that underestimate me. :lol: *peeps back out* ;)
Welp, :D apparently folks missed the above so I quoted it for you. Therefore I find it only right that *Walks up to hose, and blasts everyone with ... alot of SAND* :lol:

Did I mention the hose is also attached to an air compressor? No, hmm trying to conserve water and electricity. :) Told ya not to underestimate me.
*Walks back out shaking my head*

This is like the big guy on the beach that kicks sand in the little guys face :lol:. But now we get to build sand castles.

Jacquie_Sawyer said: This is like the big guy on the beach that kicks sand in the little guys face :lol:.
My gosh thats like saying or comparing me to a guy :eek: tsk tsk, that's so not right. :D umm no offense to the guys. :)
iheartnickcath said: :lol: Destiny! I swear your awesome!
*Sigh* Yeah I am :lol: Seriously though, what can I say I have my moments. ;)

Re: Sand Castles, :) Yeah...Hmmm...Don't think so! *turns on floor fans and watches sand scatter all around and all over everyone again like rain* I did say not to underestimate me, goodness makes you crazy wondering what I could come up with next. :p

*Move thread back on topic*

(lol Lynn join the angst whore club...as you can tell about me from our games)

I *would* say "let's bury Nick in the sand!" but I think it would just make the poor boy have a nasty flashback and cry :( Can we just get in a pile on top of him and bury him under kisses and hugs and moving hands? hehehehe Although that might have the same effect, darnit.

Mel23 said:
(lol Lynn join the angst whore club...as you can tell about me from our games)

I *would* say "let's bury Nick in the sand!" but I think it would just make the poor boy have a nasty flashback and cry :( Can we just get in a pile on top of him and bury him under kisses and hugs and moving hands? hehehehe Although that might have the same effect, darnit.

Where do the moving hands go? Hmmm..I can think of some places.. :devil: :devil:

*runs from the hose!!!!

Mel -- Didn't we have this discussion once in the Mac thread. I get Nicky first! :devil:

^My thoughts exactly ;) :devil:

*laughs, shakes her head to get the sand out of her hair*

Ok, ok. Time to bring this back on topic.

We know that George has been in a handful of movies, and has even voiced a character for an animated series. What role do you think would be a good challenge for him in the future? I personally would like to see him in a horror or sci-fi fantasy movie. :)

And, for CSI, what type of case would you like to see Nick solve? I still want to see him with something involving birds, since his character seemed to have such a love for them...and I liked the continuity.

~Lily

Sadly, I think that if he did a horror/sci-fi, that would probably mean his career had gone sorely downhill. :lol:

I love those movies myself, but there are so few that have A or even B List actors in them, I'm sorry to say. Not always, but usually.

see D? if you neglect us for a while we find ways of making you join in on our fun! sorry i missed the sandcastles, was too busy dancing up a storm with nicky :D
why am i still up?? its off to bed for me and nicky. im affraid you ladies will have to keep your wandering hands to yourselves tonight. but feel free to snuggle him to pieces in the morning

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back