Texan Charm- a Nick/George Discussion Thread Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is still not working. Time to call in the computer person when he gets home. We do have Real Player.

Oh thanks CSI Junkie! Sigh...a little bit of George for my ever so troubled, confused and tired mind! His voice is so rich....sigh. Talk about calming, relaxing....sigh.

Coco puffs? Didn't realize that Destiny has turned into a cereal...sprayer! (Pictures Nick Stokes investigating the sudden appearance of various rooms filled with cereal, spoons an bowls. Suddenly..Nick becomes hungry! Nick knows this is the work of a cereal sprayer!) Froot Loops might be cool. Muffins would be kinda fun! Might be more fun with butter!

Hey..think George will bring back the buzz cut for the new season? Just a random thought pinging around my head!

I think George looks good with or without glasses! Yum!

allmaple....I love your avie! Purrfect!

I got my computer expert to help with the video and I was able to see. I wouldn't have thought of using Explore as we don't use that as our regular browser but it work. Thanks dear hubby.

SparkyGirl said:

allmaple....I love your avie! Purrfect!

why thank you :D they are the same type of cat as my dear pixie but are the long haired variety
i dont know if this counts as a coincidence or not, but after all that talk of whether or not george actually wears glasses i found out this morning i need glasses! :lol: my dads my optometrist and i havent gotten them checked in six years, and this morning he tells me it would be a good idea to have glasses for reading and watching tv. i thought it was funny.
oops! im supposed to be looking at theme pics in the syndrome thread before my power goes out again! better skidattle!

that is funny Allmaple , and I like your icon as well, cute!!!

and I want to slap grissom all the time, just knock him to the ground, makes me mad :mad:

and GE in glasses is hot, I like only like two other actors who wore glasses in shows, i'll find and post the pics in the GE pic forum, i'll also she others who have GE's long hair :D

On the topic of glasses i have heard that he does actually wear them but prefers wearing contacts.
I don't no weather that is true or not but whatever he looks hot couldn't bother me.
Talking about looks, how many of you are hoping he keeps the shaven look for season 7?

Just as long as the hair is short...that's all I ask for! It was getting mighty painful watching it get longer and longer. My Dad asked me if he was channeling John Lennon!

If he was going to be keeping the long hair I had thought of seeing how much money we could raise to donate to his favourite charity for him to cut his hair short.

Awwww....where's hearty to help me stand up for the long hair!? :(

We both liked it! :D

Has anyone heard from hearty lately? She has abandoned us... :(

The last thing I heard was that see had problems with login here.

The long hair was not that bad, well not always ;) but I personaly think GE looks hotter with short hair

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back