Texan Charm- a Nick/George Discussion Thread Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Westerns. George would do wonderful in a western! We've got a peek of him in Monty Walsh and wished we could have seen more of him in that movie. Besides..that Texas accent would be worth it! Has George ever thought about doing another western again? That would be something!

I have few kitties that need arresting! Are kitty cuffs made in different sizes!?

Time for this brain drained person to turn in for the day! I work nights! As long as I can take a rain check on getting blasted by sand via air compressor. I'll take my lumps after some way much needed sleep!

I agree, he would do amazing in a another western movie. He could pull those off. .. and I'm not sure how he'll do in horror, but.. whatever I'll watch him in whatever he's in.

That will be great iff he will make another Western movie, he's on hell off a good looking cowboy ;) But I agree with IheartNickcath, I look all the movies he is in ;)

Well what I mean by horror...I mean something like 'The Sixth Sense' or something. Ok, so that's not really horror. It's a thriller. :lol:

I would just like to see him involved in something full of a lot of suspense.

lol...I think my brain is drained too. Hm, I think it still would be cool to see George in a suit of armor fighting on horseback. Something like 'Braveheart'. Yeah, GE in a kilt. I'll let you ladies have fun with THAT one. :devil:

Whatever he decides to do, I know I'll be the first one in line, yeah. I will :D

LMAO. Are you sure you want me to have fun with THAT one? :devil: Those are gutter thoughts there!

I could really see him in almost anytype movie. I would love to see him in a well written action type.

My friend and I were watching the 1967 version of Alfred Hitchcock's 'Psycho' and think that George should star as Norman Bates in a Quentin Taratino version of the movie.

Quentin: Ok and ACTION!!!

George screams: Oh..GOD..MOTHER!!! NO!!! NO!!!

Quentin: Cut! Yeah that was good George..you do the mest male screams in Hollywood!! Now George put the wig and dress on for the next scene..

George: I gotta do drag man!!! I don't know about that..

Eric: You'd look cute George!

George: What the hell are you doing here!

Quentin: George..the dress and wig..

George stomps off grumbling..: Things I do for the fans..dress..and wig...grumble..

Bad Boys, baby!!! I can picture that! Oh...George would burn the screen up! George kinda puts me in mind of an action guy. I bet he would do something like that providing the story was good and he had the time. Not to mention they would have to cast someone that would compliment the characters. That is important. It would be nice to see George on the big screen.

That sand bath was kina refreshing! Cleaned my pores out good! Now I can really get some sleep! ;)

I would love to see George in BadBoys how cool would he look in his shades!
like your little George in a wig and dress thing, how sweet would he look, but then it would damage his Rep.

Why would dressing in drag damage George's rep. Take for example some of the Monty Python actors. Alot of time they dressed in dresses and it certainly didn't damage there careers.

What I would like to see George in is a good old side splitting comedy. Not some stupid comedy but something that is funny. If they ever did a remake of the MASH movie I could see him playing either Hawkeye or Trapper John.

Am I the only one who wants to see him in a sappy romantic movie? :D With some steaming - well - action in between the sheets? :devil:

ooh how about an undercover one? (no not THAT kind, but under those covers would be good too) where he has to dress in drag....that'd be hilarious :D

softcake_70 said:
Am I the only one who wants to see him in a sappy romantic movie? :D With some steaming - well - action in between the sheets? :devil:

It's hot enough in the Toronto area to be steaming without having to go under cover. Mind you if George were to play an undercover agent that would be something I would be interested in investigating :devil: And yes I would love to see him in a sappy romance

I would love to see him in a movie like Bull Durham. It had guys being all athletic playing baseball as well as romance and comedy. A little something for everyone. I could see him playing the Kevin Costner role.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back