Texan Charm- a Nick/George Discussion Thread Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sit next to me myfuturecsi! I'm sure we can discover many things to get the ward going! One thing...boxers, briefs or boxer-briefs? :D

Hey...didn't George quit smoking recently? I thought I read somewhere he did. My memory isn't that wonderful. Quiting isn't an easy thing to do. Ohhh...I like edgy! I'm sure he was a bit edgy for a while. I bet Mav was ready to put him in the doghouse!

Sigh...the new season seems so far away. I've felt like I've been on a George hiatus. Too long....

Oh..I love Nick's gun thing in Poppin Tags! Ooohhhh buddy! Talk about Hot, Sexy and Irresistable all rolled into one! Hot flashes indeed! Whew!!! I could use a few dozen more of those hot flashes!!

*Walks in and gets the hose* Alright you all have been mentioning this and well I think its time, *turns on the hose and alot of Coca Puffs come flying out at everyone!* :)

I told you I wanted to conserve water, I am force to opt for other means to get you all to behave. :lol: *Shuts off hose and walks out*.

Destiny said:
*Walks in and gets the hose* Alright you all have been mentioning this and well I think its time, *turns on the hose and alot of Coca Puffs come flying out at everyone!* :)

I told you I wanted to conserve water, I am force to opt for other means to get you all to behave. :lol: *Shuts off hose and walks out*.

Sorry Destiny..I'm a bad girl sometimes!! George/Nick just has that effect on me, but I can't control the effect, but I can work on the outcome.. :lol: :lol:

*heads out of thread, straight into the ward for some therapy

*Grabs bowl, spoon and some milk*

I'm Koo-koo for Coco Puffs! Yum Yum... as long as George joins me for breakfast, I'm all good! :D

I'm not really a Coco Puffs person Destiny so next time could you make it something like popcorn. I'll supply the butter and salt. The cats here do thank you for the toys though. They will be playing with those Coco Puffs for awhile. :lol:

I am having a CSI day and I have just started to watch Cats in the Cradle. I always have trouble watching that show because of the cats. I know this is all make believe but I have always had trouble watching TV shows or movies that have animals in them. I don't like seeing what man can do to animals. I know the animals are not hurt in this show but it's just the thought that they maybe. When I was 9 or 10 I went to see Bambi. To this day I have never seen the end of it because I walked out of the movie. One animal movie that I love is the Lion King. But that is animal be mean to animal as oppose to man doing something to animal. Just thought I share my thoughts as we have been talking about cats and dogs lately whether its been here or in the ward.

myfuturecsi said:

:lol: :lol: :lol: allmaple..that can be interpreted in naughty ways you know. ;) ;)

*runs away before Destiny gets the hose out!!!!

trust me, i knew exactly how it sounded :devil: i never miss an opertunity for hidden naughty meanings :p

sorry about the water D, im pretty sure i brought up the hose thing many weeks ago and it stuck around :lol: just dont send me the water bill, k? :p

well hello Nick fans :D i just watched Gum Drops for the second time and it hit me. Nick is HOT! ;) i never really paid attention to him, but he SO ROCKED in that ep, that i think i may even put him on my top ten list :lol:

welcome to the texan side Adzix! i think youll find youve come down with a little something called 'stokes syndrome' you may experience heightened symptoms such as inability to focus on any other character when nick is on screen, increased panting and drooling while watching csi, and and overall weak in the knees feeling whenever nick is onscreen.
in order to manage these symptoms, i suggest you look here to keep them from getting out of control ;) :lol:

Yah, I was already in love with George Eads before I saw "Stalker" and when I did I just about freaked out because I'd never heard about it or done any research, so I thought I was just watching a normal episode of CSI, when OMG!!!! And the rest is history... :p

Stalker is on Spike tomorrow *does the happy dance* I wonder why the poor boy gets picked on so much...stalked, buried alive...no wonder he has issues. Although the GD part seems to me that the guy was going after whoever he could get, but still...

We need to give him lots of hugs and kisses and make him feel better :)

i love stalker, i get so happy every time its on. i know everything bad happens to nick, but i think that no one else could pull it off like him. george just plays those scenes so well. when sara talked about her childhood, i didnt buy it. but when nicky told catherine about being assaulted by his babysitter i felt so bad for this fictional character! (and i do like sara, so thats not an issue)

i was able to see the interview with george and quintin (was in a special feature on the season 5 dvds? i saw it elsewhere, but cant tell you where :p) and it was really sad, because quintin said 'im very excited to be doing something that will have ramifications for the characters' and i remembered george and the writers saying they were done with the grave danger story line because they 'didnt want to deal with it anymore' thats not fair to the hard work quintin put into the episode. it would be interesting to know how he feels about the resolution that has happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back