Texan Charm- a Nick/George Discussion Thread Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mel23 said:
You'll have to fight me to do it!

Oh my...ladies, I'm sure there's plenty of him to go around. Though I do think the drooling, hugging, and kissing (among other things) :devil: should be reserved for the Ward.

I'll meet you there. :lol:

~Lily

:lol: Well it seems everyone is "fighting" who may kiss Nicks boo :) So I will do it, so stop the "fight" I volunteer :) I hugh him, kiss him and make it all better :devil:

wlk68 said:
softcake_70 said:
Sometimes I think with all the personal stuff TPTB have already thrown at Nick (I remember someone calling him "the writer's bitch"

That was Sobell over at TWoP.....I miss her recaps of CSI something awful. *sigh*

Her recaps are the funniest things ever... Oh my gosh, whenever I'm crabby I just head over to TWoP and laugh my head off!

I must say I would have no problem being Nick's crying shoulder. I'd cry with him! No one cries alone in my presence.

I love the Ward! I know lots of people there and there is this really neat person who hoses the lot of us down when we need it. :D It good to go somewhere where everyone knows your name......at least in the Ward!

I'm sure we could write for the character of Nick Stokes a whole lot better than the writers. We are a well balanced group of people..okay...some are more balanced than others but that isn't really a problem! There would have to be some one to make sure Nick doesn't catch a cold from being shirtless all the time, getting water logged due to emotional stuff, not being understood by Grissom, making sure he takes a shower when he smells and not laughing when his wheels get stolen and returned with a very un-Nick like paint job!

This is crap! I've been up for the last 32 hours, running on 4 hours of sleep. Someone tried to break into my car causing enough damage to warrant a rental car. I'm tired and I have an overly affectionate 20lb cat that is stalking me. <----I so couldn't resist! I just love Nick's little rant! He looked soooooo adorable...I just wanted to hug him!

I'll kiss Nick!!! ooh, pick me!!! :lol:

and Yeah they better stop doing stupid stuff to Nick and leave him be, poor guy, maybe they will this season, oh well will just have to see, and I hope they focus on him a lot, I don't watch the episodes with out Nick, I only watch the show for GE if he leaves I leave :D

I meant that I wish they were more consistent with what they did, they kind of just through Nick into situations, they keep going with it, so many times, they just stop it there, while other characters have it continue, and I like good Nicky angst as well, it makes the show really good :D

This must sound weird, but I liked it when Nick got angry and threatened that guy in Gum Drops. It gives me chills every time I see it. I'd like to see more of Nick's anger, frustration, and unrest. He plays it so well.

~Lily

Oh I know!! I loved that, I wasn't expecting it, and when he did it, I was like "hell yeah Nicky kick his ass!!"
I want Nick to lose it like that more often!

I liked when he pulled his gun out lickedy split when that guy was acting all threatening towards Warrick in that Rapper episode (can't remember the name...) VERY hot. :D

can someone please explain to me why i loath guns but when nick whipped his out in poppin tags i got a little hot under the collar? :lol: well theres very little nick could do that would turn me off. but i do draw the line at smoking. thank heavens i didnt find out he was a smoker until i heard he had given it up

I loved an angry Nick, gosh it just makes me so happy! Or a tough, gun-toting Nick! Wholly crap, the things going through my mind...ahem, did I just type that... blush :devil:

I too wish that if the writers are going to start something with Nick, they better damn well finish it!!! :mad:

can someone please explain to me why i loath guns but when nick whipped his out in poppin tags i got a little hot under the collar?

:lol: :lol: :lol: allmaple..that can be interpreted in naughty ways you know. ;) ;)

*runs away before Destiny gets the hose out!!!!

I am glad someone else said it and not me. Mind you I did think it. I think I'll check into the ward for a while.

On the smoking issue, I remember seeing an artilce last summer about him having a smoke while at the tvca press junket. I was disappointed to hear he smoked but wasn't really surprised when you consider half of Hollywood must smoke. I was glad to hear he had quit and I hope he is being succesful in his quest to quit smoking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back