Texan Charm-a Nick/George Dicussion Thread Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree CathStokes gnomes are horrible :lol:... and Clowns, hate the clowns...

any way I am back peeps :D

and I just noticed everyone has Santa hat Icons... All I want for Christmas is an Icon with hot George wearing a Santa hat :D

ok hopefully I get in here sooner then next week :rolleyes: like Saturday :D

Gnomes, pillows, Santa Nick, and handcuffs. This could be an interesting X-mas after all! :lol: Although the Santa Nick and the handcuffs seem much more...ah...worthy! :D

I feel the likes of a cold coming on. Think I will pile all of these wonderful soft pillows and snuggle in. I'm sure Santa Nick will join me in a cup of hot chocolate and watch the festivities unfold.

Why spend 15min wrapping a gift when it takes the reciever 0.00001 seconds to unwrap it? Just one of those burning questions that plague me this time of year. Hopefully Santa Nick will assist me. I'm sure he will look good in any color of bow! :devil:

McStokes you are crackin me up! :)

no news yet ladies on the birthday project so ill get back to you when im home in a week. take care and dont miss me too much! :D maybe george is going to spend new years in new york too.... if only

Thanks for the update maple , have a great time in NY.

I haven't seen the Full Monty for ages! Good film, but now I'm thinking of garden gnomes and some rather unattractive men! :rolleyes:

*goes back to thinking about the red (fake) fur dress sitting on St Nicks knee...* :lol:

Hi there YoSnickered . New George/Nick fans always welcome, you should check out the George/Nick picture thread too, where you'll find lots of lovely pictures of the beautiful man.

Don't worry we're not completely crazy fangirls, but we do love our man. Come take a pillow and join in... ;)

Happy holidays/Christmas everyone. :D

I know I repeat myself, but happy Christmas from me, too!
And welcome, YoSnickered Hope to see you in the Ward :)
*grabs pillow and thwacks it at elsie (don't wanna scare off the newbies here :D)*

Happy Christmas for y´ll ;)

and welcome, YoSnickered

*grabs a big soft pillow and thwacks around* :D

After a very busy weekend at the store I think I will grab the big soft Nick pillow and sleep on it. :D.

Welcome YoSnickered.

Welcome all newbies! And a merry Christmas to all!

*wanders off in thigh-high black leather boots and sexy, short, red dress with white fur trim...takes Nick by the arm and STEALS HIM FOR CHRISTMAS!!!*

Muahhhh!!! :devil:

Just wanted to jump in and say hello and Merry Christmas to all the Nick/George lovers.

Hope to see you guys around.

I just wanted to add my Holiday wishes...

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

I hope you and your loved ones all have a wonderful day...

Jacquie hope yo´ve slept very well on the big soft Nicky pillow ;)

McStokes that´s really sexy and Nick is certain confused :devil: but i´ve stolen Nicky last night :p *heheheh*

*grabs a big soft pillow and thwacks McStokes*

Good Morning y'll. Merry Christmas to all out there. Stoky I did have a verrrryyy nice sleep with my Nick pillow ;).

Grabs a pillow and smmacks Stoky with it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back