Texan Charm-a Nick/George Dicussion Thread Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
that´s very good Jacquie , that you´ll having a nice sleep with Nicky Pillow :lol: it was certain soft and a littlebit rouhg from his beart? oh i want one time to rub my cheek on GE cheek what an idea :lol:

*catch the pillow and smacks Jacquie with it :)*

Who rubs her cheek on George? :eek:
*grabs another pillow* Watch out, Stoky!
*thwacks pillow at McStokes*

Hee hee. My nephew got a lot of "Playmobil" toys from Santa. I'm not sure if Playmobil is known world wide, here's a pic I grew up playing with them. My nephew got some stuff for building an airport, a cargo hall and a little forklift, and my sister and I started joking around about having CSI playmobil. Wouldn't it be cute to have a tiny little Nicky with a black Denali and some accessory like a field kit? Or a Playmobil Morgue complete with a coroner and a metal table and some removable hearts.. :D

Softcake yeah and hello ;) this pic cute, and the most people know playmobile ;) i´ll thinking.

and yeah :devil: i´ll rubs my cheek on George :lol:

*grabs big pillow hurry smacks Softcake* oh and i´m not watching out i´m brave :D

I'm glad we're still having our pillow fight. I need to work off the extra turkey and stuffing I had. :lol: My husband is taking his parents home and round 1 of the cleanup is underway in the dishwasher.
Stoky I will not say how rough or smooth the beard was. A fangirl never tells :D
Grabs pillow off the floor and thwacks NSF2 :lol:

Jacquie said:
I'm glad we're still having our pillow fight.
Stoky I will not say how rough or smooth the beard was. A fangirl never tells :D
Grabs pillow off the floor and thwacks NSF2 :lol:

Well... thwacks you back :lol:

oh it's fun in here :D

CBS had a Christmas ad during CSI Miami tonight...a bunch of people skating. The line was something about "from my family to yours, merry Christmas" Am I the only one who could swear George was in there briefly?

I didn't watch last night, but I'm okay with thinking that he was ;)
*wacks everyone within reaching distance with a pillow*
Happy boxing day! If you've ever heard of it. I've only recently discovered it's a canadian thing. Hope ya'll had a good Christmas.

DragonflyDreamer Boxing Day is just not Canadian. It's more of a British tradition that our American friends don't celebrate. Unfortuntaly for most people is now just another day to go shopping. At least here in Ontario. I feel sorry for the people that work in retail that have to work today. Our store is closed to give the cats and staff a well deserved break :)

Jacquie sais
I'm glad we're still having our pillow fight. I need to work off the extra turkey and stuffing I had. My husband is taking his parents home and round 1 of the cleanup is underway in the dishwasher.

oh yes i love the pillow fight :lol: it´s so funny an a nice change to the hard working after the cleaning. And he is rough :lol: i know it *hmmmm*

*grabs pillow off the floor and thwacks around, grabs second pillow and thwacks with one beat Jacquie and Softcake * :lol:

softcake_70 said:
my sister and I started joking around about having CSI playmobil. Wouldn't it be cute to have a tiny little Nicky with a black Denali and some accessory like a field kit? Or a Playmobil Morgue complete with a coroner and a metal table and some removable hearts.. :D

Ooh, I'd like a CSI Playmobil! That would be a great merchandising idea! Little Nicky doll and little ALS and mini fieldkit, it would be great. :lol: I'd buy it!

Boxing Day is observed by commonwealth countries, so happy boxing day to members of the commonwealth. I think boxing day is a bit like a Sunday really, shops have limited opening hours and not much happens (apart from a full football fixture list, a cricket test match and really dull TV) we spent it with our family, which is nice. ;)

Last night (yes, it was Christmas Day but all the festivities had ended really) Grave Danger was on and even the husband watched with me. I had kind of forgotten how disturbing it is, especially the bit when Nick screams inside the box, I found myself panicking with him, it was some great acting. Poor Nicky, and I had a little cry near the end too. :(

eta: *Christmas tree shaped pillows - thwacking all softly!* :lol:

Unfortunately here the hours for Boxing Day shopping is longer than Sunday shopping. Typical hours on Boxing Day 8am-8pm while on Sunday it's usually 11-5.

Grabs a nice soft pillow and smacks George with it if he's lurking here :) :lol:

Yes Elsie the scream in Grave Danger is very gutural. Very disturbing for our poor Nick to be in that position. :(

In Germany - or most parts of it - the Christ Child brings the presents on Christmas Eve, when it's getting dark (late afternoon) Usually dads go for a walk or to church with the kids, and moms stay home to prepare everything and fetch the hidden boxes. So when the kids return they missed the Christ Child by a couple of minutes, bad luck, huh? ;) On Dec 25 and 26 you visit the family and eat too much :rolleyes:

*thwacks a pillow at McStokes*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back