Texan Charm-a Nick/George Dicussion Thread Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice ideas Ladys :D webcam oh that´s really good.
i´ll give Maverick first a gift ;) my dog is a male dog therwith i can´t serve :D but many lickerliers for Maverick and for Georgie hmm, i think an invitation to a nice place from all the ward Ladys. So many Ladys are friendly and we all spoil him? :devil:

mmm...leather pants, leather cuffs on the wrist... :devil:

OH! Sorry...blacked out there temporarily! Softcake...I really do think you and I are sharing a brain!

softcake_70 said:
I bet we have the same picture in mind, McStokes :D
Mine consists of Nick, a web cam, some leather, naked skin and now I have to shut up because I'll get us in trouble otherwise :devil:

Well I think I know where my mind turned from the relatively clean (not real clean :lol:) thoughts to the much more dirty ones.

I have to agree that it is an appealing pic, and getting in trouble can always be fun. :D

Maple, I suppose you can come out of quarantine. Just be careful of the rest of us. At times I still feel like I'm in quarantine because last week was so cold I wasn't allowed out of the house un-necessarily.

Susan

was it ever off? i know i was tossing pillows and other objects from inside the box :lol: one more exam tomorrow then i might have to steal nicky to celebrate! i would like to stake my claim on him now if thats ok with everyone :)

*throws closest thing to me* woops! that was a textbook, i need that still. let me find something softer and ill get back to you... :p

Ouch, maple *rubs head* ;) Textbooks are not fair.

Yeah, have Nicky tomorrow and celebrate! Good luck on your exam, I'll keep my fingers crossed for you! :)

*gets out the soft pillows and throws straight at y'all*

Good luck maple , I'm sure Nicky will have a fun night ready for you to celebrate tomorrow. :)

Can I join the post exam celebration with maple and Nick tomorrow? I'm feeling much better now, and have three exams tomorrow. Unfortunately that is not the end for me, I still have more, but not until next week, so I can take a break. I have a killer textbook I can throw into the fight too, 2000 pages. :eek:

I like the webcam gift idea! I bet the ward would be much more popular with him on a webcam checking in. :)

Good luck maple!

Three exams in one day? That's torture, that is. But Nicky will make it all better. *dives for cover and grabs a pile of pillows*

that is brutal km! ive only ever had two in one day and that only happened once. best of luck to you too and you let me know when youre ready for nicky and i will send him over!

I'm so glad to see or should I say feel that the pillow fight is back on. :)

Smack to Dragonfly :)

Good luck on your exams malple & km.

Jacquie said:
I'm so glad to see or should I say feel that the pillow fight is back on. :)

Me too. *Thwack*. Will the fight really ever end, and can there ever be a winner? :lol:

Good luck today maple and km. :) Exams are the worst. Luckily I don't have another exam until April, although I have coursework which I haven't even started yet. It is due in on the 2nd January, which is just cruel. It doesn't matter how long the deadline is, I still do it all at the last minute! :rolleyes:

Same here, elsie :D

Luckily I haven't had an exam in years, but I'm taking a Dutch language course once a week, and I do my "homework" one hour before class starts. Always :D

*grabs a couple of pillows and swings them around*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back