Texan Charm-a Nick/George Dicussion Thread Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow guys you have made another thread and i am not even caught up yet with the other 4. But here is something to say when you do meet him, tell him you know someone who right now has to give free massages. i am going to school to be a massage therapist at the moment and part of my studies include doing massages on other people (for free of course cuz i dont have my licence yet). i will graduate dec of 2007 so until then any volunters will be appreciated

Ah...I've missed this place! Real life has kept me kinda busy, wound up, losing what mind I didn't have and being a bit of a....well..you know. I've sneaked in to keep up on what has been happening.....apparently lots have been happening!

As for and if I would ever have the honor and luck of meeting George in person....I'm not too sure how or what I would do. Okay....lets not take that road! :devil: :D
I would probably say Hi and make a comment that was neutral. (hopefully I would have already gone to the little girls room before meeting him!) I would hope my brain, that would resemble Tigger on speed, would be able to put together those well thought out questions that I would ask him if I ever got the chance. But I have to realise with my luck if I were to ever meet him it would be after a 14hr day at work, dotted with sticky tube feed solution, looking like I was strangled with my stethescope, uniform pockets full of gloves, lancets, ink pens (that would be handy), alcohol pads, empty straw wrappers and heaven only knows what else! Guess I like the reality of my reality. I'm not sure that made sense!

Everyone's avvies have given me a smile and laugh! I'm so glad Rage Kitty has made an appearance. I think Nick should get a cat, name him Rage Kitty and show him how to hold the beer bottle! What can I say? I'm hummin' over George and the buzz cut he has! Can I say wowowowowowowowowow!

My X-mas wish:

George Eads....Red Ribbon.....Santa hat.......misletoe!

As for the rest....I'm not the only one with this X-mas list! :D

No you're not, Sparkygirl :D Good to see you around again. :)
I think it's interesting to see how we would react to meeting George. The majority of us is speechless :D

softcake_70 said:
elsie, say nothing, do nothing and drool a little, right? :lol: That's what I'd do...

I'm not good with small talk either, and probably I'd stare at him thinking "talk to me! Talk to me so I can answer and say something clever and charming and witty". And then when he says "hi" or whatever, I'd probably just make some gurgling noises :D

You mean before or after the drooling starts?

^ Well none of us have yet, and I think we drool a lot more than most people! :lol:

Yes, I'm not good at small talk and I'd be happy just listening to him talk to someone else whilst I drool happily in the corner.... :D

CathStokes said:
In that case, I say we can drown in our drool. but hey! at least he'll be there to save us!

Who's first in line for mouth-to-mouth. I can just see the long line for that. :p

me! me! i promise im not infectious anymore. can i come out of the quarentine box? pretty please? its been two weeks for crying out loud and im still stuffed up! but i feel fine...really....

wow :eek: Nikki you met George and hugged him!!! gah! I bet he smelled good... did he smell good? was he warm? did he look hunky? tell me woman!! I'm going crazy!! :lol:

no actully I'm happy for you, thats great, I have only met Ty Pennington (sweat heart, love him!) and all my PBR boys, including Adriano the brazilian hunk... I kissed him on the cheek :D

well I hope to meet Tom Welling, George Eads, and Anderson Cooper, all of them I hope to meat soon :D

piece out!!

NSF2...I'm going to see the PBR at Madison Square Garden on January 6th. Can't wait to drown in a sea of tight, Wrangler covered be-hinds and cowboy hats!

(Would you believe my husband got me the tickets?!) :)

Good to see I'm not the only one with a Cowboy kink! :D
Unfortunately, there's not a lot of cowboys to see here in Germany...

LMAO. I see a long line for that too, Jacquie.

aww softcake, If I ever get tickets to the awards again, I'll kidnap you! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back