Texan Charm-a Nick/George Dicussion Thread Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aww, Jacquie :) I love that kind of schmoop :) But I must confess I'm at the computer more often now that I have a faster (and cheaper) connection. Thank God nobody complains about it ;)

And GE pillows are the best to throw around *smacks a huge one of these at Marns * :p

Jacquie you´re lucky Lady :) my mom is fretful when he see Nicky every day :lol: but on the other hand she likes Nicky too :)

*grab two new soft and big GE pillows and smacks Jacquie and Softcake* :lol:

Hey I got the season six DVD and George does a commentary on 'Poppin Tags' and he said something to the degree of his character was gonna grow and change whether the fans liked it or not.

I'm paraphrasing by the way.

But my thoughts were, "Oh lordy George. We love what you've done with our boy Nick, and we'll go with you for sure."

Although I think I would have liked more mellow drama following 'Grave Danger', but maybe it will pop up sooner or later.

*Grabs a giant pillow and starts swinging!

i'm not sure if spoiler or not...just to be sure
will that change be good or bad? because if he says "...if the fans like it or not!" why shouldn't they like it if it were good changes?!

cathwillows said:
i'm not sure if spoiler or not...just to be sure
will that change be good or bad? because if he says "...if the fans like it or not!" why shouldn't they like it if it were good changes?!

I was paraphrasing. But I will check to see what he said in details.

ETA: He indeed said he would continue to evolve his character 'whether the fans liked it or not, hopefully they will like it.'

I think it's great he still has an interest in developing the character. At this point (7 seasons in) some actors would just sit back and let the character be the same epi after epi...the fact that GE wants to keep challenging the character and himself is great!

Haven't done this in a while, so...

*grabs a gi-normous Nick pillow and thumps y'all ;) upside the heads!*

taking a page from myfuturecsi, as I was scraping at least one inch of ice off of my windshield this am I found myself repeating George Eads, George Eads George Eads....It did make me feel a little better. This is Texas one inch of solid ice should not be on our cars!!!!

i´ll agree with you McStokes and it is Ok when he´s change his charakter. So many strokes for him. And changing when get elder is normally. I love them with a new charakter but also in the old Seasons. :)

*grab a big soft pillow and smacks McStokes* :lol:

Me too. :lol: Changing is good. Sometimes. :D George changing? Fine with me.. As long as he´s happy.. :lol:

changing...hmmm...like, nice and slow...into a tux then out of it...then into nice, tight jeans and outta those... :devil:

Oh! Sorry, didn't know you were all there! :D

It was actually pretty funny commentary he gave on 'Poppin Tags'.

He commented on a scene with he and Eric Szamanda that with the longish hair they both had it looked as if they were about to start a 'British rock band.'

GE is very honest about Nick. He said that everytime he gets to a point where he thinks Nick is the coolest guy around, Nick goes and does something and winds up falling flat on his face.

He gives great commentaries.

I wish they would let him do all the commentaries! And I can't believe they didn't do one for Grave Danger! Grr...

Even though I own them already, I'm kind of hoping they go back and do commentaries on the older epis too...now that they have the formula down it would be nice to hear comments on Stalker and a few others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back