Texan Charm-a Nick/George Dicussion Thread Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
im back!!!!!!
hope you didnt forget me :D had an amazing time. even saw a dogwalker out on the streets but unfortunately it wasnt george filming just another walk in the park :(
did i miss anything good? after 9 days and being exhausted from travelling im far too lazy to go through both threads, just let me know if anything exciting happened!
and i made it back in time for Jacquies birthday! wee!!

Welcome Back AM glad you had fun.

Happy Birthday Jacquies, may all your wishes come true.

OK that wasn't George in that CBS ad I mentioned a while back...it aired again tonight and it was just a thing with our local station's news team. But someone in there does bear a resemblence to George, that's why the mixup lol.

Welcome back maple . I'm glad you had a lovely holiday. To summarise the last couple of weeks, it has been quiet in the ward, but as always lots of yummy pics have been posted (you can never have enough Nick/George). softcake is still brilliantly capping and summarising 'a walk in the park', we are still hitting each other with pillows in a friendly fashion and there are some new posters who have joined the Nick/George threads, the more the merrier... :D

*a thwack with the big fluffy pillows to everyone and especially birthday girl Jacquie* ;)

Welcome back allmaple. I'm glad you had a safe trip and by the sounds of it a fun trip.

Thanks for all the birthday wishes :)

Grabs a pillow and thwacks McStokes with it :lol:

ooof! Thanks for the birthday smack, Jacquie! Hope your day is fabulous!

*Runs through ward smacking everyone with pillows...it's time to get back in the SWING of things!!* :D

Hy :D

thanks AngelaG for the link and nick so lot :) ohhh very good.

and welcome back Allmaple sorry, i´ve read over the sides ;)

and also here Happy Birthday Jacquie ;)

*grabs a big soft pillow and smacks Jaquie it´s a birthday pillow* :lol:

I'll bet Brittany did too! Hear she had fun in Vegas this weekend herself!

How 'bout when Nick got all emotional over the murder of the soldier just returned from Iraq? That one got to me!

Oh yes, "Toe tags" was the episode, right? His little story was almost as good as the one in "4x4" in Season 5. Poor Nicky :( For I moment I thought he'd grab the little girl from her mother's arms :D

Edit: and welcome back, maple Actually, a few nights ago I dreamt that you posted pics of you meeting George on New Year's Eve. I'm spending waaaaay too much time here! :lol:

*grabs pillow and swings it at McStokes* :p

wow five threads on nicky huh!?! that's great!!! i can never get over his performance in grave danger. i recently saw the movie We Are Marshall and couldn't help but comparing the crying skill of those actors to george hehe.. but i loved him in gum drops too! BRavo

softcake one can never spend too much time here :lol:

Welcome county_coroner :)

Grabs a pillow that nobody's using to sleep on and smacks softcake on the arm :)

Ya know..."We Are Marshall" would have been a good movie for GE to be in...maybe instead of Matt Fox. Wonder why GE isn't doing too many outside roles these days?

I would certainly like to see him in something else. I know we have all discussed before what we would like to see him in. I remember once he said he would like to produce something. Maybe he's trying to line up something for that that is taking his time up. Maybe we should ask George if he ever stops by here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back