Texan Charm-a Nick/George Dicussion Thread Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
McStokes :lol: you are so funny
I know...I'm just too nice! (Don't know why I'm suddenly thinking of my handcuffs as I envision sitting on "Santa Nick's" lap??) :devil:
:lol:

McStokes I hope that Santa Nick will be wearing more than you and the handcuffs :devil: At least provide him with a Santa Hat :lol: :devil: Oh that pompom could be funny :devil:

Grabs pillow that has been serious lacking in use and smacks softcake with it :)

Yeah, she is :lol:

Now usually I'd say I want to be there when you deliver St. Nick our wish list. But you, Nick and handcuffs... erm... I'll better wait outisde for my turn :devil:

*joins McStokes and waits for Destiny's wrath*

Jacquie sais
At least provide him with a Santa Hat Oh that pompom could be funny
:lol: what a performance and think about the red boots

Softcake :lol: oh what a day now i´m live up

That's right...stand back ladies...he's ALL MINE!! :D

What if we all wear elf hats and become part of Santa Nick's staff? ;)

ETA Softcake every time I look at your avvie all I can think of is Nick with the Santa hat and cute, puppy dog-like brown eyes!

I wouldn't be too surprised if George did actually lurk in this area. It would be the curiosity that would have me peeking in to see what was going on. :D

As for Santa Nick, we all must share the hottest Texan! It is the time of the year where we must share! We all are Nick's elves who......are....hey..hey....McStokes! Wrapping Santa Nick in mistletoe and posting a sign that says 'Occupied' is not the spirit we are talking about! Although...it does sound like a good idea! :devil:

Jacquie, cool...cool!! That would be great! That takes care of the addy business!! I love it when a plan comes together!

Well...it looks like a green X-mas in this part of Ohio. I'm bummed! Better break out the shorts.......

*wraps yellow caution tape around Santa Nick's chair, crawls back in his lap, and glares at the other elves...*

Hee hee! This is too funny. I'm picturing him sitting there dressed as Santa with this large gathering of wide-eyed elf hat wearing Ward girls in straight jackets sitting wrapt at his feet! :lol:

Sparky how could our plan not come together. We all have one goal in mind and that is to tell George that we appreciate the work he does to entertain us and that we wish him well :). Ok those are the clean ideas that we can type here :lol: ;)

Sorry, but my mind is completely in the gutter now! :lol:

Say, does this elf costume make me look fat? :D Green is so not my colour.

Mine's usually permanently in the gutter...I have such a warped sense of humor. Sarcasm is my middle name!

*takes a moment to snuggle Nicky under the mistletoe* :devil:

I like your sense of humor, McStokes :D

:mad: *throws an evil glance at McStokes* Hey, some elves here waiting for their turn! ;)

Gosh. I hope George is not lurking tonight :lol:

Yay! *shoves McStokes away, jumps onto poor St. Nick's lap and cuddles him for - well - more than two minutes*
Ha ha. Try to get me away from him

*thwacks a huge pillow at McStokes * :p

McStokes and Softcake and i? :lol: but i warn you i need not 2 minutes more at least 10 ..... :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back