Texan Charm-a Nick/George Dicussion Thread Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
*bats eyelashes at "McStokes"*
totalverliebt.gif

You girls make me laugh! :lol:

But yes, the possibilities... we should make a list of our top five George/Nick wishes for the new year and maybe they will come true. Mine would be:

1. Grow hair a little
2. Wear only open neck shirts for the rest of the season
3. Or, no shirt... a nice locker room scene for instance
4. More smiling and happy Nick scenes
5. A Nickcentric episode (just in case one of the writers is lurking for him...)

eta: softcake you are top of this page too. Congrats again :lol:

I could copy and paste your wishlist into my post! Can you read my mind? :lol:

Elsie said:
eta: softcake you are top of this page too. Congrats again :lol:

Yo, I just noticed, too :lol: Seems to be my lucky day today. I should buy a lottery coupon ;)

:lol: Softcake, at first, I read that as I should BE a lottery ticket.
Elsie, I totally agree with your wishlist ;)

Elsie I'll just copy down what your Nick wish list and use it for my post :) Very good Nick ideas. :)

Speaking of lotteries one of the Canadian lotteries is up to $30millon Beaver Bucks this Friday. I think I need to buy a ticket so I can at least said I tried to win it. Wouldn't that be a nice Christmas present :)

Hmm... I may have to get in on that one too. That would be the best Christmas present ever. Except maybe finding some certain CSI guys under the tree :lol:

McStokes I'm considering that. The lotto jackpot in Germany is 14.000.000 EURO this weekend, no kidding! :eek:
Hey, if I win, I'll quit my job, buy a plane, collect you girls from all over the world and then we go to visit George and tell him about our wish list :D

Yep, I'm happy with my wish list too. Hey, let's be honest we all want only good things for our boy!

Beaver bucks, sounds very odd to me, kind of made me laugh but I'm not sure why! I think the Eurolottery is up to £30million.... Do you think that would be enough money to buy Nick's love? :lol:

*gasp* Elsie! Aren't you married? Shame on you :lol: But to answer your question, I have no idea how that compares to american money (or canadian), so I don't know :p

The beaver is an symbol of Canada. We sometimes refer to our money as Beaver Bucks to say it's Canadian money as oppose to American money :)

Nice avatar Elsie I like Flack also but not the same as Nick.

It's about 2:1, so $60million. :eek: A ridiculous amount of money if you ask me!

Don't worry, Nick is still my number 1! I made my little Flack avatar and really wanted to use it...

And I am married (4 years in January), but I promised Mark he could have Calleigh (or, as he calls her, 'the pretty blonde one') so I think Nick's fair game, plus I'm only buying his affection, nothing more. *giggles, a little bit embarrassed*. :lol:

Wow, Elsie for a minute there I thought I was reading my own post! I've been married for 4 years and my hubby is named Mark too! But, sadly...he doesn't really like the CSI shows (I know GASP! Blasphemer!)

Can I volunteer to sit on Nicky's knee when we deliver our wish list? :devil:

It's sweet that you volunteer for that horrible task McStokes :D I'm sure sitting on Nick's knee is a dirty job, but somebody's got to do it. You're my hero :D

I know...I'm just too nice! (Don't know why I'm suddenly thinking of my handcuffs as I envision sitting on "Santa Nick's" lap??) :devil:

*stands back and waits for the patented Destiny Hose Down* :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back