Texan Charm-a Nick/George Dicussion Thread Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
he is so flipping cute! oh the giggles, how can you not love the giggles? i like how hes so easy going about some of the things people make a big deal about it. like the firing thing, and when the lights go out and he says 'this is what happens when ratings start to drop' :lol: he is too cute for his own good, how are us poor defensless ladies supposed to resist that?!? then again, im sure none of us really want too...

does cbs usually put the csi clips from the early show online? i dont have time in the morning to watch it and i only have one tape that i use to record programs (but i refuse to tape over george on the late late show, so i only have an hours worth of tape to work with :lol:)

Yes it is there. Make sure you do not watch only the "online" version. Find the full version. I saw it there.

Ohh! Sorry Destiny!

Thanks for editing that post for me...I completely forgot about the spolier warning in my fit over George! :lol:

i think the answer to that would be never ;) it looked like he was wearing a ring on his thumb in that interview. man, what is it about him in rings that is so, whats the word? oh yeah, yummy :p

Was only telling you. I'd hope more people stayed home, but the world is filled with peoplw with nothing to a lot of the time...

blackflag said:
Kristen9999 said:
blackflag said:
You're making me wish I could afford season 6, but I could barely afford season 3. :(

Susan

Season 3 will be on sale for $20 the day after thanks giving at Best Buy.

I wouldn't be caught dead in any store the day after Thanksgiving. Besides we're stuck with the kids and I don't enjoy taking them into a store any day of the year! :eek:

Susan

I did notice the ring on the thumb. It was most noticable when they were working with the weapons. I wonder if we'll get more George on Friday's Early Show. One can only hope :)

I hate every thing!!! Nick is saposed to sing tonight and all the power is out!!! I will miss the whole freaking thing!!! I can't believe it.... I didn't think I could get madder, and I just did....

ok I just watched the scene on Youtube.com....

Oh my gosh, I want him to sing to me that way!!!

I'm still mad I'll miss the whole episode... how far into the episode does this accure?

BTW, he is a good singer!!! and I know singing, half my family does it :D and i like Barry Manilow

do not fret my dear! you still are able to access the internet and live in the states so you are one of the lucky ones who can watch it legally online on the cbs website tomorrow ;)
i know we cant discuss the episode here yet, but im going to bed now and id just like to say 'mmmm mmmm good' ok, night everyone!

Sigh....I was smiling so big, my face muscles froze in place!

Like allmaple, I'm going to take the fifth and catch some zzzz's. Ahh...nothing like a dream of Nicky being his hot self!

okay guys. i'm normally neutral towards Nick but DAMN, i think i developed a little crush after his today's singing. WOW, the man is hot and he CAN sing!

ETA:

i just rewatched it on YouTube and OMG - his SMILE *thud*

i'm a goner. seriously, i don't know if i've seen anything equally cute recently.

Nick singing just made my week! I didn't know he could sing so well, he even managed to put a country edge on that song...bless the soul who uploaded that scene onto youtube!

allmaple said:
do not fret my dear! you still are able to access the internet and live in the states so you are one of the lucky ones who can watch it legally online on the cbs website tomorrow ;)
i know we cant discuss the episode here yet, but im going to bed now and id just like to say 'mmmm mmmm good' ok, night everyone!

oh your right, I didn't even think of that :D thanks :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back