Texan Charm-a Nick/George Dicussion Thread Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I walked out to the mailbox in the cold rain, wearing my pj's, fuzzy slippers and sweat pants to get my Season 6 DVD. I was excited to say the least!

George is too funny! I just loved the commentary on 'Poppin Tags'. I love his laugh! A man of many interests of many things. I still think it would be interesting to have a conversation with him about many things. There is more there than meets the eye!

Oh..gotta love the bad hair day comment! I was laughing out when George said that about his hair and how hair/make-up had curled it. Now I would have liked to hear his thoughts/reactions to his stache during 'A Bullet Runs Through It'. Did George think his stache would have produced so much interest? I'm sure him telling the tale would be too funny.

I loved the ADR stuff! George with his stache and that yellow shirt that made him look so scrumptious! I was drooling and was not ashamed! He really looked good in that color! Meow, meow, meow!!!

It was a great way to spend a rainy, cold night! Even though my sinusus are giving me migrains! A little bit of George does help!!!

blackflag said:
Both my mom and brother know of my obsession with CSI. My brother doesn't know why, and thinks I'm nuts. My mom may know that there is someone that I'm hooked on but she hasn't figured out who yet. She know I get this way. The day after I saw Star Wars the first time I was watching every movie Harrison Ford made, :lol: so she's used to it. Hey - she's agreed to take me to Circuit City so I can get some earlier season DVD's, which are on sale. She humors me. :D

Susan

that's funny, becouse my Mom humors all my crazy crushes, I have all the Jean-Cloude Van Damme movies :D and she gets all my George movies, and she well goes along with all my crazy crushes :D luckly she likes most the guys I like :D

and I'm waiting to get all the CSI DVD's :D

oh and in Target, I saw the new CSI game and they had funny little big headed dolls of all the people, Nick's doll looked funny :lol:

Was watching George on the Early Show this morning. Don't think that they showed a clip with Nick in it for tonights ep, but they spent more time talking to him than anyone else. He showed Julie Chen how to hold and fire one of the automatic guns they have on set, took her on a tour into Brass' office, where they lost the lights and he joked that that's what happens when the ratings start to slip. :lol: While they were outside he waved to a bunch of people on a tram taking one of those set tours.

George Eads is the polar opposite of Nick Stokes right now. He laughs and giggles a lot and Nick is real gloom and doom.

Susan

damn, they have csi on the early show a lot dont they? i never know about it! sounds like he was cute though, as usual :D
george always giggles, every interview ive ever seen with him he is giggling. and hes kind of like me, he makes weird noises when he laughs. but mine are much funnier :p i usually snort...
but yes, nick is going all broody. following the footsteps of grissom i guess. oh well, hopefully theyll both perk up soon

What time are these interviews on??? I keep switching the channel to try and catch them before work, and they never even mention them. Grrr....wanna hear Nicky giggling!

McStokes 7 to 9 am on CBS. They're going over tonights ep tomarrow at some point in the 2 hours.

For anyone who doesn't mind spoilers go over to the Happenstance thread. There's a link your gonna love. ;)

Susan

OMFG! I just made a complete FOOL out of myself here at work! I just watched the video and JUMPED out of my chair laughing and blushing!! He's adorable!!

Man, y'all are going to have to explain to the guys I work with why I am such a puddle of goo right now!

now, ya know GE probably did that on his own in one take, and they ended up writing that in...just like he keeps giving people nicknames like "country" and "super dave."

Thanks for the heads up blackflag. That was beautiful. Didn't recongize you with you new avatar. Nice. :)

Finally saw the Early Show video from this morning. I love how GE got a dig in with Julie Chen as he was showing her Brass' office. She wants to know if it's ok to go into the office, he says it's fine because she's with him and comments "what are they gonna do, fire me?? Oh, don't answer that!" (she's married to the guy that fired GE and JF a few years back!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back