Texan Charm-a Nick/George Dicussion Thread Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, he sings like an angel.... Brilliant video!! I keep watching it and it keeps making me smile....

I can't wait to see the episode, I've not actually read anything about it other than you guys saying how cute/funny and gorgeous Nick is, I'm so excited.

softcake and Yurek , I hope they use a really beautiful voice to dub Nicky with! His drawl is one of his best features...along with his cute smile, wrinkles, ears and muscles and er, other things I can't mention. :devil: *heads to the ward for some Nick drooling*

molly! where the heck have you been lil lady? you got some splaining to do! :p :lol: and doesnt your brother know that csi time is off limits for phone calls?

McStokes said:
I just watched the YouTube video again cuz I was laughing too hard through it last night...but alas, I was squeeing so much watching it again this time that I just might have to watch it over and over again until I can stay calm through it! <I know, tough job, but SOMEone has to do it!>

Good to know that I wasn't the only one laughing while watching it! :lol: To tell you the truth, I never imagined that he could sing that good and when I was watching it, I died laughing and my boyfriend was looking at me like I was crazy :lol:!

iheartnickcath, watching your banner reminds me that this season we also saw the dancing Nick. George Eads, triple threat -- actor, singer, and dancer.

Elsie said:
softcake and Yurek , I hope they use a really beautiful voice to dub Nicky with! His drawl is one of his best features...

*looks over to Yurek* Well, his German voice is low and dark, that's for sure. But - like Yurek already said, I watched "Buffy" a lot, too and the voice just belongs to Spike! :lol: It's a shame that they dub the show anyway. Any shows, btw. All with German voices :rolleyes:

I tried to watch the clip again on Youtube. No chance in hell! It's buffering the data for about two minutes, then the clips shows for about three seconds :D

I think it is the perfect song for Nicky to sing... We have this strong man in front of us, singing Mandy...
It is adorable beyond words *watches clip for gazillionth time*

I also found Nick's german voice in other shows. But that's normal..I mean that a few actors use the same synchro. It's always confusing me. Like when I watch a movie and there's a familar voice..then I can't really enjoy watching the movie but thinking about "Whom belongs this voice to??" :lol:

Astonished eyelashes
Sad eyelashes

Aquarian said:
He's just one sexy, talented, gorgeous, wonderful man!! :)

Second you on that, Aquarian I guess there's no one in here who'd contradict :lol: Have you already checked the Nick/George Syndrome Ward aka the nut house? :lol:

Needed to post here, as this thread was close to slipping on page two of the forum. That's a no-no, in my book at least :D

Now I'll bring up a new topic to discuss, and please - don't throw stuff at me! :D I'm just judging from the pics I've seen. So be gentle now when I say:
Is George getting a tiny little bit chubby?

*hides behind a big shield* You know I love him, don't you!? :lol:

softcake_70 said:
So be gentle now when I say:

:lol: In my opinion, you don't have to hide! I also thought this. Especially when comparing early season pics with some older. George kinda reminds me of dad. That's a bit eerie. But I swear he's kinda like my dad (well...referring to those pics!! I don't know his personality so...)
icon_lol.gif

I should stop posting crap now..

Edit: I have to add: I love George in every way!!! :D

Personally I think it's more muscle than weight. He looks pretty much like he did in season 5 so he may just look like he's getting chubby because of the buzz cut.

There were some eps (Burked) where I think he looked a little too skinny. I think he looks good now, so, I guess, I don't mind if he puts a little weight on. Hey, he is almost 40.

Susan

I agree with you blackflag. There comes a point when you can't eat like you were 20 anymore and coming up onto 40 is a time when it hits alot of people. I won't throw things at you softcake but I think in this day and age with the weight problems that some celebrities have we should take George as he comes. I look at it as there is more of him to hug :)

To be honest its not chubby at all. In early seasons George looked a bit too thin..he was lean, but it was like he was very skinny. Now he has muscle mass and is doing yoga minus the smoking.

I don't think that body fat, just healthy, builkier muscle from working out. I don't think George would just all of a sudden let himslef gain weight.

I think he looks better than ever.

softcake_70 said:
Aquarian said:
He's just one sexy, talented, gorgeous, wonderful man!! :)

Second you on that, Aquarian I guess there's no one in here who'd contradict :lol: Have you already checked the Nick/George Syndrome Ward aka the nut house? :lol:

Needed to post here, as this thread was close to slipping on page two of the forum. That's a no-no, in my book at least :D

Now I'll bring up a new topic to discuss, and please - don't throw stuff at me! :D I'm just judging from the pics I've seen. So be gentle now when I say:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back