Texan Charm-a Nick/George Dicussion Thread Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe this all means there is hope for my acting career yet! (I'm sure I would be terrible). :lol:

Bless him, at least he kept going at it, otherwise where would we all be right now? I hope to one day get to see all these films, obviously first I have Evel to watch, but as I've never seen George in anything other than CSI I'm a little nervous that I won't like him!! :lol:

He does a great job in Evel, but yes, it is a very different role from Nick Stokes. Evel was a bit of an arrogant ass... but you get to see him use his acting chops a bit, as well as some other nice, er... parts. :D

Yes, that would be the one; they tried to make GE look like a Native American. Let's put it this way, GE was not the worst actor on the set of that movie, but, the best actor on the set of that movie was worse than the worst actor that you have ever seen on CSI. The movie is at least a good laugh if you are only watching it to watch how bad it is. It was not meant to be a comedy but I laughed so hard I cried. I even took it to show a friend how bad it was and he laughed at it too. I did not show it to my parents.

I did show them Evel Kneivel, my parents really liked it (they watch CSI when I bring it home but they are not a GE fan) they thought it was really good as a movie. I do not think my mom even recognized GE in it until I told her that it was the same actor that plays Nick.

I have only seen pictures of it, and thanks no, I don't want to see the whole movie! :D
I talked my parents into watching "Evel Knievel", and my mom, who usually refers to George as the "dandruff man" (thanks, L'Oréal) said she liked it. She even said he's kinda cute and that she's not ashamed of me anymore :lol: :lol:

My family knows my obsession with GE, and my brothers go out of their way to pick on him. If they happen to be over when Spike is playing re-runs, they will make fun of his accent, his acting, say he's like Ringo...the "dumb Beatle..." you know it, just to make me mad!

Yeah, it would seem that my husband has certainly noticed my little, harmless obsession with all that is George Eads! We were shopping and he needed some shampoo and actually picked up the L'Oreal one and said 'oh, I can be like Nick too' in a mocking voice!! I just shook my head and ignored his mocking ways.... But then, a couple of minutes later he started singing that 'christmas in Las Vegas' song from Grave Danger without realising it, and in a very strange southern accent!! :lol:

Haha, slowly I am turning him into George Eads.... Part of my evil plan!! :devil:

My husband is well aware of my obsession with all things George Eads. He will help me see videos that I can't see on my computer. The only thing I've not told him about is my early birthday present to myself. He will eventually find out.

My boyfriend actually works with our local police and he brought me some crime scene tape home the other day, because I didn't feel good he said some kid of remark, if you hang this up, Nicky might come to investigate. He reminds me of George because he's from Texas and everytime he says y'all I get a smile on my face because I automatically thing of George.

McStokes said:
My family knows my obsession with GE, and my brothers go out of their way to pick on him. If they happen to be over when Spike is playing re-runs, they will make fun of his accent, his acting, say he's like Ringo...the "dumb Beatle..." you know it, just to make me mad!

yup my brother does that to me too, but my mom thinks George is cute :D

and I have not seen 'dust to Dust', and I wan to see "just a Walk in the Park" I hoope I can soon :D

and I love George :D

Well, remember...I'm the one who accidentally called my husband Nick (his name is Mark...come on, it's close!). My Dad's name is George, and every time I hear someone call him I smile!

Oh! one of the guys I work with went to Texas Tech. He's promised to bring in his yearbook so I can see if GE is in it. I will keep you posted! (Course, I told him I wanted to see the yearbook just because it's such a big school...Ha!)

McStokes said:
Well, remember...I'm the one who accidentally called my husband Nick (his name is Mark...come on, it's close!).

I was mentioning to someone awhile ago that if I wasn't working I would be hanging out in talkcsi. My husband was around and he said more specifically checking out George Eads. Ok so he knows me and after 25 years of marriage he better know me..haha. I did say at least I hadn't called him Nick, yet. :)

I should probably clarify...I called him Nick in CONVERSATION...not, well...somewhere else at some other <ahem> time! Yikes.

McStokes said:
I should probably clarify...I called him Nick in CONVERSATION...not, well...somewhere else at some other <ahem> time! Yikes.

*giggles* Of course. We didn't think anything else *pets McStokes* ;)

My sister came to my place the other day, and as always I forced her to look at new George-pics. She looked at them, turned to me and said the heretical words: "Man, he got fat!" :eek:
I remembered it's my sister talking, my own flesh and blood so to speak, so I didn't whoop her ass ;) I tried to explain that it's all firm well-defined muscles, but I couldn't quite convince her... anybody around here needs a big sister? :D ;)

No thanks Softcake, I have one of my own already! Although, she wouldn't even look at George pics, so maybe we could do a swap? :lol:

Most of my family don't know about my George obsession, although I think the husband is beginning to understand the extent of it, he is quite supportive actually (or worryingly)! At first he did think it was an obsession with William Petersen though, but I put him straight. (Although I do love Gil Grissom a little bit). ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back