Tea and Scones ~ english thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol, in my opinion english accents are the most boring accents in the world, dont get me wrong i love my accent and i wouldnt change it for owt. but for me yorkshire, manc, and brummy accents in particular are really bland, theres nowt special about em.

scoj said:
lol, in my opinion english accents are the most boring accents in the world, dont get me wrong i love my accent and i wouldnt change it for owt. but for me yorkshire, manc, and brummy accents in particular are really bland, theres nowt special about em.

have to agree brummy accents a pants!!
i think id rather talk like stella though it would be totally cool cuz then everytime i watch NY i could just repeat everything!!

and if i sounded exactly the same as her i could record a pretend phone call between her and mac and use it as blackmail lmao!!!:devil:

lol, yeah i do love new york accents, they are rather sexy, as are southern state accents aswell.
god im too warm, its not as warm as it has been but in england it usually goes, rain, rain, rain, hot, rain, rain, overcast. but recently its been hot hot hot short rain hot hot hot. id kill for some rain.

its been raining a lot down here the past 2 days!!
its annoying
WE WANT HEATWAVE BACK!!!!!!
lol
and yes new yorkers have a sexy voice.....specially mac t!!

leeds, i got some friends in leicester. and i love your red cheese, lol.
well we have a deal on the weather then.
you know what the worst thing about being english is? we dont get csi till after america and there is no chance of ever running into the cast, lol.

i know it sucks!!!
but i dont care cuz after ive finished collage im going to the u.s to go uni so i may bump into 1 of them or even johnny depp!! woohooo!!!
lol
bring on the good old U.S of A!
i love csi soooo much!!!
its shoking!!!

tell me about it! are u a fellow johnny depp lover?! wow! my mate went to uni in new york for a year as part of her american studies course she did, apparantly now its her fave place on earth

i am a total johnny depp addict apparently i suffer from jdocd (johnny.depp.obsessive.compulsive.disorder)

wicked cool about new york wooohooo id love to go there well im going nxt year to celebrate my 18th!!!!

i had my 18th in june, i celebrated the traditional english way, pub with friends a few pints and a few games of pool. and air guitar renditions of bohemian rhapsody, i hope you have as much fun as i did!

ill try but i dont think a trip to new york will beat certain renditions of bohemian rapsody lmao
actually.....come to think of it....yea it will!!!
lol
im gunna find a pub there and drink my heart out
specially irish coffee!!
gotta love it!!

lol, i love ireland, i got family over there now and its a lovely place, never was so keen on irish coffee, ill drink it but i prefer my coffee black with 2 sugars, and my tea white with 2 sugars. give me a pint or a glass of whiskey (straight up not with any of that crap in) anyday

orgasmicbilly said:
its been raining a lot down here the past 2 days!!
its annoying
WE WANT HEATWAVE BACK!!!!!!
Oh, you've got to be kidding? :lol:

I wish London would get some rain. Constant heat, it's doing my head in. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back