Tattoos and Piercings

Re: TATTOOS

Do you think having tattoos could ever effect your chance of becoming a forensic scientist? aslong as they are not offensive etc...

but heartagram, it's a tv show ;)

I don't think tattoos are a problem if those are not visible and it always depends on a job. For example here stores are very strict about having tattoos and piercings (except earrings). I mean.. they cannot have those or everything needs to be covered.

no i dont think so either becausei read on the police website before "you should not have any visible tatoos that could cause offence" so aslong as you cant see them i think its should be ok. but i would love to get a tattoo i will after i move out of my parents house because my old man said if i have one when im living there he will kick me out lol! :lol:

i would like to have one but im not sure how painfull it will be. does it really hurt?

CHILI_PEPPERS said:
no i dont think so either becausei read on the police website before "you should not have any visible tatoos that could cause offence" so aslong as you cant see them i think its should be ok. but i would love to get a tattoo i will after i move out of my parents house because my old man said if i have one when im living there he will kick me out lol! :lol:

I have the same problem. My old man says he will kick me out if i get one, and he keeps trying to put me off having one.

I have quite a few... 9 actually. Got my first one done 6 years ago and the latest one is about a year old.

elz_csi said:
CHILI_PEPPERS said:

I have the same problem. My old man says he will kick me out if i get one, and he keeps trying to put me off having one.

My mam says the same (Damn her) But waut till uni im having a small welsh dragon either on my wrist or ankle :cool:

i would like to have wings on my ankles or maybe a few randomly placed stars. :)

no im definatley getting a little welsh dragon dont care what it looks like when im 80, wings and starss are cool though

JamesCSI said :

Do you think having tattoos could ever effect your chance of becoming a forensic scientist? aslong as they are not offensive etc...
I don't think it should matter if you have a tatto or not... it doesn't affect your skills or your work... so if you want to be a forensic scientist, go ahead! ;)

On my country (Argentina) you can't work on a bank if you have tatoos, and for police officers (and others) you can have them but they have to be hidden (even if it's non-offensive like a heart or a flower)
I want to get a tattoo, but I'm waiting to loose some wait before I do it, I'll let you know as soon as I get one.

CHILI_PEPPERS said:
cool what are they of??

A couple of football tattooes (4), two of them crest and two texts. A textline between my shoulders in latin ("Sapientia et Humilis"). A secret thing on my stomach. :)

A celtic cross on my back, two textlines on the back of my legs. That´s it I guess.

Back