Tattoos and Piercings

skiJeRZe

Rookie
Got some?

I have two:

upper right ankle. Chinese symbol means HOPE. I'm so tanned in this pix.
DSCF8252.JPG

nape. Japanese symbol means FAMILY.
DSCF0025.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: TATTOOS

I have 3. One on my ankle(a cat with paw prints going all the way around), one on my upper arm(an orchid), and my upper chest(purple rose through a heart). No pics though sorry.

If I didn't have a phobia w/ needles I'd get one on my lower back. But until that phobia is gone I doubt even I was extremely drunk I'll be getting one anytime soon.

I know what i want...just not old enough to get it...I want one on my lower back and its a rose with the thorns and vines going to the sides

I've got 2- drama masks with stars on my lower back
and a 4 leaf clover on the inside side of my foot (pretty much just below my ankle bone).

I have two so far,...a buttergly on my left ankle and a watcher symbol on my right calf. I'm planning on another one on my shoulderblade soon.
As for being drunk while getting a tattoo, no self-respecting tattoo parlor will ink anyone under the influence.

Have none, sorry. Not old enough and allergic to the ink that is used.

I have 3 so far. On my right upper arm is a bright red rose (that was my 1st), on my left upper arm is aa Ouroboros (a snake swallowing it's own tail...it means life in constant motion.) And I have a black widow spider on the left side of my upper back.
I plan on getting another in the next couple of months, I've got a few designs in mind but I can't seem to make up my mind about which one I want or where to put it.

My exboyfriend had one. A cross on his upper arm. I think they're sexy. I dunno if I'd ever be able to get one though, I hate needles.

I think matching tattoos between two people in love/married are cute, but there's always the chance that the relationship won't work out ... :p

Yeah so my friend's mom got her kids name Jessica Justin and Lauren i think tattooed on her wrist like a bracelette...My mom wants to get one on her ankle with KNB...Her enitals and like Kristina Nick And Bob me my brother and my dad! Its awesome huh? Yes it is!

Back