Tattoos and Piercings

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by skiJeRZe, Aug 7, 2005.

1. szmandalove

szmandalove CSI Level One

Re: TATTOOS

Haha yeah, I like cute things like that. My dad has a flower on his arm and in the middle it says "Mum" which I think is cute :)

I might get one with the initials of my kids, or, if I'm still scared of needles, make my husband do it :p

2. kazzy

kazzy Head of the Swing Shift

I thought you wasnt going to get that? :p but COOL! :D

3. CSIannalysse

CSIannalysse CSI Level Two

I don't have any as I'm too young and really don't like needles. My mom has got one on her back. She calls it her "Rogue Guardian Angel" as it is a tattoo of an Angel holding a daggar that has a tiny amount of blood dripping from it. Even though it doesn't sound it, it looks quite elegant. It kind of carries a message: Don't mess with me. :lol:

4. Guest

Guest Guest

I'm too young to get a tattoo, and I hate needles but I still want one. I'm not sure of the design yet, but I want one on my lower back. Maybe one day when I'm old enough, I'll get the courage to get one.

5. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell Head of the Swing Shift

I have a unicorn on my shoulder and a black design (hard to explain)on my hip.

6. Guest

Guest Guest

I've been wanting an Oroboros for such a long time now, especially after I saw Scully getting it in the X- Files Episode "Never Again". I almost got it, at the exact same location, when I was 14 ... but the guilty conscience suffices. lol.

Will probably get it after I graduate. :)

7. NZ_CSI_Chicka

NZ_CSI_Chicka Pathologist

irish celtic design for the Holy Trinity. it's like the one they use for the tv show Charmed

8. Guest

Guest Guest

I've got 2- the symbol for Taurus on my upper left arm and an Eeyore on my right shoulder.

9. mitzi962000

mitzi962000 CSI Level Two

ive got 3 tattoos ive got a bird on my upper right arm, a horses head with a wing and a unicorns horn with my dogs name under it on my upper left arm,(i say its got an identity crises, it cant make up its mind if its a unicorn or pegasus), and a dolphin on my right ankle

10. GoodLittle Wench

GoodLittle Wench Coroner

I've got four. Two on each ankle.

Outside left ankle: Celtic knotwork heart.

Inside left ankle: Ivy-scroll-sorta thing

Outside right ankle: Shamrock

Circling right ankle: "May it be a light for you in dark places, when all other lights go out." It is in elvish

11. NZ_CSI_Chicka

NZ_CSI_Chicka Pathologist

lotr fan u

12. Guest

Guest Guest

I'm too young to get a tatoo, but I only have to wait another 2 years until I'm 18. I wanted to get either a butterfly, the chinese or japanese symbol for phyco, or the symbol for virgo marged with the symbol for leo (i was born on a cusp) Probably on the back of my neck..

13. iwantboromir

iwantboromir CSI Level One

Where did you find the elvish? I'm looking for the word Imagine in Elvish.

14. GoodLittle Wench

GoodLittle Wench Coroner

I downloaded an elvish font to my computer. But, for the life of me, I can not remember where I got it from. And I don't have that computer anymore. But, you could probably google it, and get a link to some.

15. JayneEmilysRealm

JayneEmilysRealm Judge

My tattoo is just below my left pink. It's a blue half-moon: the mark of the Priestess of Avalon. (though the priestess would have it on her forehead, but I thought that was a bit too much of showing it!) It's my religion.