Tattoos and Piercings

Re: TATTOOS

Haha yeah, I like cute things like that. My dad has a flower on his arm and in the middle it says "Mum" which I think is cute :)

I might get one with the initials of my kids, or, if I'm still scared of needles, make my husband do it :p

I don't have any as I'm too young and really don't like needles. My mom has got one on her back. She calls it her "Rogue Guardian Angel" as it is a tattoo of an Angel holding a daggar that has a tiny amount of blood dripping from it. Even though it doesn't sound it, it looks quite elegant. It kind of carries a message: Don't mess with me. :lol:

I'm too young to get a tattoo, and I hate needles but I still want one. I'm not sure of the design yet, but I want one on my lower back. Maybe one day when I'm old enough, I'll get the courage to get one.

I have 3 so far. On my right upper arm is a bright red rose (that was my 1st), on my left upper arm is aa Ouroboros (a snake swallowing it's own tail...it means life in constant motion.) And I have a black widow spider on the left side of my upper back.

I've been wanting an Oroboros for such a long time now, especially after I saw Scully getting it in the X- Files Episode "Never Again". I almost got it, at the exact same location, when I was 14 ... but the guilty conscience suffices. lol.

Will probably get it after I graduate. :)

I've got 2- the symbol for Taurus on my upper left arm and an Eeyore on my right shoulder.

ive got 3 tattoos ive got a bird on my upper right arm, a horses head with a wing and a unicorns horn with my dogs name under it on my upper left arm,(i say its got an identity crises, it cant make up its mind if its a unicorn or pegasus), and a dolphin on my right ankle

I've got four. Two on each ankle.

Outside left ankle: Celtic knotwork heart.

Inside left ankle: Ivy-scroll-sorta thing

Outside right ankle: Shamrock

Circling right ankle: "May it be a light for you in dark places, when all other lights go out." It is in elvish

I'm too young to get a tatoo, but I only have to wait another 2 years until I'm 18. I wanted to get either a butterfly, the chinese or japanese symbol for phyco, or the symbol for virgo marged with the symbol for leo (i was born on a cusp) Probably on the back of my neck..

Circling right ankle: "May it be a light for you in dark places, when all other lights go out." It is in elvish

Where did you find the elvish? I'm looking for the word Imagine in Elvish.

Where did you find the elvish? I'm looking for the word Imagine in Elvish.

I downloaded an elvish font to my computer. But, for the life of me, I can not remember where I got it from. And I don't have that computer anymore. But, you could probably google it, and get a link to some.

My tattoo is just below my left pink. It's a blue half-moon: the mark of the Priestess of Avalon. (though the priestess would have it on her forehead, but I thought that was a bit too much of showing it!) It's my religion.

Back