Tanglewood theory

Posted by Wiggles:
well you guys all get to see Tanglewood part 2 in November i won't get to see it till at least March 2006 if i am lucky!!

goes to sit in her corner and cry! lol

You guys will keep me up to date anyway with the Danny love!

Will do. Long as you don't 'kill the messenger'.

Posted by Khanada:
Posted by Wiggles:
well you guys all get to see Tanglewood part 2 in November i won't get to see it till at least March 2006 if i am lucky!!

*sobs* That LONG? I didn't realise THAT episode will not be shown for a long time here. *sobs again*

Posted by Khanada:
Posted by Wiggles:

:lol: Thanks Khanada! i promise not to kill the messenger!

Posted by kazzy:
Posted by Khanada:
Posted by Wiggles:

*sobs* That LONG? I didn't realise THAT episode will not be shown for a long time here. *sobs again*

well i worked it out that way because the season opener for season one was the end of Feb start of march in the uk so thats how i worked it out! Just think how long we had to wait for Tanglewood pt 1 and it was worth the wait!!

Funny, I thought it started beginning of Febuary? :p Something in the week of 2nd of Febuary.

Ooookay, I'll wait because it will be worth it. ;)

Posted by kazzy:
Funny, I thought it started beginning of Febuary? :p Something in the week of 2nd of Febuary.

was it the beginning of Feb? ok then will that would take some time off the wait but it should be worth it!!

Posted by Wiggles:
Posted by kazzy:

was it the beginning of Feb? ok then will that would take some time off the wait but it should be worth it!!

it may well be worth it but it's going to stop me from pulling my hair out, knowing me ill probably read the eppy guide on cbs and then wait the number of months until it's on, although there are ways around these problems

WOW! Those are some great theories! I, too, can't wait until Tanglewood 2 comes on.
How about this idea...a scar from the removal of the Tanglewood tattoo? Maybe?
But by all costs, we have to get us some footage of Danny without a shirt. Definitely.

So they are definatly making a second tanglewood episode? Maybe that will be the lucky day and we get our shower scene.

Grapevine says that Tanglewood 2 (or whatever they'll title it) will be done for November Sweeps.

Danny will be in up to his neck, at least.

i think if that ep gives us our shower scene their would be a lot of happy people here!!!

i can't wait for it though even if we don't get our shower scene!

I don't know...I think that Danny was definitly in the gang, and maybe he never officially left. That's right, maybe he STILL runs with them, lol. Probably not, but that'd be hot

I finally saw Tanglewood tonight and I really loved the episode! It was soon clear for me that Danny knew more about the Tanglewood boys that he told Mac. He was so interested in the case, halway the episode he came to see Mac and asked how the case was going, you don't do that if you don't have any connection with them.

But I don't think he was a member once. Than he should have a tatoo, and I don't think he could have become a CSI. Isn't more of his family a cop or something like that? I think one of them was maybe involved in the gang or maybe they killed a close youth friend of them. But the family connection seems the most logical option for me. That something went wrong their and now he sees the CSI team as his family. Mac, his father, he has to prove himself to him, Stella his mother and Aiden his sister where he can make a lot of jokes with.

But let's wait for season 2, I really look forward to part II!

Let's not mix up Carmine's family history for Danny's.

CARMINE: Has family in law enforcement.

DANNY: It's been stated in promos that his family was under surveillance. That usually means FBI, etc and isn't a good thing.

Back