Tanglewood theory

I noticed no Tanglewood 2 as well and frankly, I’m outraged. It seems what was arguably the most anticipated episode of the season has been pushed to the side by the show’s new direction, I’m blaming Moonves for the shift, in favor of a lighter, brighter, crappier New York.
I'm totally with you on that one, JDonne and wondered the same thing when I read the sweeps spoilers. Danny's possible gang affiliation gives his character the most depth and background. If anyone decided that storyline doesn't fit into the new lighter, brighter show, I'm gonna be pissed. It's possible they may save it for May sweeps, but I would have liked to see it earlier in the season so it could be developed further.

well, I was confused too. On the dvd they said there would be a tanglewood 2. In an article, Carmine said that Danny's secrets would come out slowely this season. So maybe they decided not to do a whole episode, but do it slowely. That sort of what they did with Sara last season on the orginal.

Just thought I throw in something here. If you notice in the episode, when they bring up Sonny's criminal profile with all of his information, his age is 26 years old which would make him younger than Danny.

well, I was confused too. On the dvd they said there would be a tanglewood 2. In an article, Carmine said that Danny's secrets would come out slowely this season. So maybe they decided not to do a whole episode, but do it slowely. That sort of what they did with Sara last season on the orginal.

It's always possible that Michael DeLuise wasn't available to play Sonny yet (because he HAS to be in this).. or that they want it for February or May sweeps instead.. or that they want to reveal Lindsays' secret first (which is stupid, since they already starting doing Danny's..)

I just wish it was going to be on this month, though. But maybe they want to hint at it for awhile, first.

Er, I think Danny was far more than being a member. I'd say he was the OG (Original Gangster-Highest chapter of the mob, 'course I know...) of TW....

I dunno, just a theory...

Hmm... if he was, he would have had one hell of a time getting out.

Not sure how they'd do it but that actually sounds like a pretty good idea. It wouldn't even need to be in the shower (but to be honest I do like the sound of Danny in the shower)
So do I!

I think that maybe Danny was actually in the mob for a while and maybe (?) he got kicked out after angering Sonny or someone else.

He said in "Run Silent, Run Deep" that he only went out with the Tanglewood Boys that one night, when his cigarette butt ended up with the dead guy in the football field. Honestly, I think this thread is a bit outdated since we know the truth a year after the last post. ;)

I'm sure that Danny's family has some sort of connection to the mob, because as he said in "Tanglewood," the Tanglewood Boys have fathers who are 'connected,' and that would include Louie as well. However, no matter what that involvement is, it doesn't include Danny in the Tanglewood Boys. ;)

What we've learned about Danny is that his family has some sort of connection with the mob, his brother was a Tanglewood boy, Danny wasn't a Tanglewood boy, Danny has none of his own connections with the mob or Tanglewood. But the one thing that I really admire about Danny is that he's very honest and doesn't lie.

When his DNA was found on the cigarette butt, he took it straight to Mac and told him everything about his involvement with Tanglewood and Mac believed his story. If Mac believes you, that says a lot.

Back