Tanglewood theory

Definitely a multi-person job as we'll all be taking breaks to recover from hyperventillation.

Then again, mouth to mouth by Danny... seen it. I'd try that if I knew he'd save me and then sit by my bedside. That was SO cute.

Posted by Khanada:
Definitely a multi-person job as we'll all be taking breaks to recover from hyperventillation.

Then again, mouth to mouth by Danny... seen it. I'd try that if I knew he'd save me and then sit by my bedside. That was SO cute.

OMG ! WHEN ? WHO ?

*AHEM* Sorry, I got a bit excited by the prospect of being given mouth to mouth by Danny.. :eek:

Last ep. (Supply and Demand) Danny gives mouth to mouth to some young college girl who overdosed and sat by her bedside at the hospital.

*die*

That's just so hot. Okay, I think we have gone off topic from the Tanglewood. :lol:

If danny wasn't straight...I would have loved to have been a guy instead of her getting mouth to mouth. Then not wake up and have to have Mac help. They'd have to switch on and off. :lol:

Posted by Khanada:
Last ep. (Supply and Demand) Danny gives mouth to mouth to some young college girl who overdosed and sat by her bedside at the hospital.

Sweet...another episode to look forward to.

We're up to Tanglewood in the UK.

If I had been the actress playing the college girl, I'd deliberately mess {no pun intended} up the scene to keep rehearsing it :devil:

Unless Carmine has a stunt kisser for rehearsals :lol:

Posted by kazzy:
*die*

That's just so hot. Okay, I think we have gone off topic from the Tanglewood. :lol:

Mmmmmmmmmm let's attempt to get back on topic.

How would you like to see Mac react if Danny is "outed" as an ex Tanglewood Boy ?

Do you wreckon it's possible to be exstatic suprised worried and incredibly turned on at the same time because that it what i would be if he comes out of the tanglewood closet. (in other words i'd probably explode) :lol:

Posted by lilbluewitch:
Do you wreckon it's possible to be exstatic suprised worried and incredibly turned on at the same time because that it what i would be if he comes out of the tanglewood closet. (in other words i'd probably explode) :lol:

Hehehehehehe...but what about Mac ?

What sort of relationship do Mac and Danny have ?

Colleagues ?

Father and son ?

Mentor and student ?

Posted by Victoria23474:

Oh, don't get me wrong, I do hope he has got a tattoo but only if it isn't one that is going to wreck his career and his life ;)

All talk of 'a tattoo' does actually refer to a Tanglewood tattoo rather than any old tattoo. The 3 possibilties being 1. no tat 2. tat but with an in and out date or 3. tat with no out date :eek:

My guess is tat with an in and out date. I think he lied to Mac about never being in the gang. He probably wasn't in for long, but I think he was in.

Then he realised being that kind of baddy was just too bad for him. Danny has to be such a softie if he left a life of crime for being a law-abiding citizen. :rolleyes:

Posted by Top41:
My guess is tat with an in and out date. I think he lied to Mac about never being in the gang. He probably wasn't in for long, but I think he was in.

But why lie when he had already admitted to Mac that he used to hang around with them here and there? It's different than saying 'but I didn't break any windows whilst I was with them' because that couldn't be proved but a great big black tattoo on your shoulder can be seen.

And how has he managed to hide it all the time he's been in the police force? Men are normally pretty casual when it comes to changing in the old locker room. He'd have had to be so careful and lucky for no one to have seen it yet.

Back