Talleigh RP! All are welcome!

In the meantime, when everyone was at the hospital, that 'bastard' decided to make his next move. He went to Calleigh's house and set a trap for her. He put a small bomb on her front door, knowing she would have to go into her house eventually..

After he carefully placed the bomb, he sat in the pool boy van down the street.

Calleigh lifted her head when her doctor came into the room. She was being released. Horatio was in here, with a tube down his throat, and barely able to move, and she was being released. She sighed and nodded. Since she wasn't a patient anymore she couldn't be in the room with him. She asked the doctor for a minute and he nodded. She looked down at her boss and gave him a kiss on the cheek. "Be strong okay? I have to leave, but I'm going to be back as soon as I can. You're like a father to me Horatio, and I love you like one," she said lightly before giving him another kiss on the cheek. She then got up and walked out into the waiting room. She sniffled and walked over to Tim, giving him a huge bear-hug. "Can you take me home please?" she asked with a sigh.

damn it, editing again lol...ok here goes...:lol:

He smiles and hugs her back. "I love you Calliegh, you know that, and I'm never letting you go, ever again." he wipes a small drop of blood from his mouth.

"Gladly, Calleigh." He hugs her little tighter before getting up.

Calleigh smiled and watched him get up. "I love you too Tim," she told him. When he got up, she reached over and held his hand. She placed a small kiss to his cheek and then waved to Alexx as they left. She walked to the car with him, and got into the passengers side seat with Tim's help. When they got home, he insisted on doing everything, which Calleigh felt was sweet but not neccissary. She walked up to the door and gave Tim the key. "Keep that one, I have a spare inside," she told him with a small smile.

He smiles and feels something very good bubble up inside him when she says to keep the key.

He kisses her softly as he puts the key in the lock, turns it and.....BOOM! The door explodes, knocking Tim back.

Calleigh's eyes widened when she saw the door explode. The bastard had planted a bomb on her door. Just like Tim, she flew backwards, but she wasn't as close as Tim was, and he wasn't moving. She had knocked her head on the ground when she fell back, causing her to lose conciousness for a little while. She was helpless to do anything for Tim, and she willed herself to wake up but her body just wouldn't do what her brain was telling it.

((This is gonna seem late. :lol:))

"He gave up on her. He was just gonna walk away. I couldn't let him. Calleigh is like a sister to me. As her brother of sorts, I couldn't let him just abandon her like that. And look at that. He ironically goes right back in to her, even though I had to beat him for him to do it."

"Ahh... here's my chance!" Jim jumped out of the back of the van, leaving the doors opened, after donning his black ski mask. Just as Horatio and Calleigh had seen when he attacked them. None of his skin was visible.

He quickly ran across the road, and across her front lawn. He stole a quick glance at Tim, to make sure he was unconscious. Then, he dragged Calleigh with little care toward the van, and tossed her in the back. He climbed in after her and tied her up tightly. Then he got in the front, and immediately started the large vehicle. He skidded hurriedly down the street, away from the newly developed crime scene.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I know, Baby, I know. I just think that you two need to take a break from each other for a while. I'm not choosing sides, so don't expect me to. I love both of you, and I realize that both of you are going through rough times, in your own ways," she patted his shoulder.

Dr. Greider went into Calleigh's and Horatio's room again, and Alexx tensed up instantly. She hoped Horatio's stitches hadn't reopened. She let a out a whoosh of air when she saw the doctor exit the room, soon to be followed by Calleigh. Alexx saw Speed go to Calleigh, and she smiled. She loved seeing them together, even if they did have a lot of issues to work out.

They left after Calleigh was released. Alexx and Eric stuck around to see how their boss was doing, when Eric's phone rang. It was Frank telling him about the explosion on Calleigh's property and Calleigh's abduction.

Calleigh was unconcious when she was being dragged to the van, but once she heard the doors, her head snapped up. She then was thrown to the end of the van when he pressed on the gas petal, causing her to hit the door, face first. She felt a gash in her head start to bleed. She tried to move, but found that her hands and feet were tied. Everything hurt. Her back hurt from landing on the ground when the bomb went off, the front side of her hurt from when she was being dragged, and she had many scratches along her arms. She looked horrible, and God knew what was going to happen to her when this man got to wherever he was going.

Tim still lays unconscious on the ground outside Calleighs apartment....

A splinter of the wood from Calleighs door was embedded in his arm, causing it to bleed profusely.

Various little and big scratches all over his face, arms and legs were visible when Alexx and Crimescene arrive.

(sorry if I brought Alexx in too soon, feel free to add in any dialougue you want before gettnig Alexx to the crimescene, just make sure you use something close to my description of Timmy, please :))

Eric dropped his phone and pulled Alexx into the car. When they got to the crime scene, Alexx tended to Horatio and Eric looked for treads and followed them. They lead up to a van. He busted it open, but soon found out that they switched vans to throw them off.

Uhhh....Hoatios at the hospital. :lol:

Tim wakes up slowly and yells, "Calleigh? Calleigh, honey, where are you?" He groans in discomfort as he tries to move, he thinks hes broken something, like an arm or a leg because of the explosion.

Horatio's eyes fluttered opened. He immediately noticed the absense of the warm body that was by him the last time he awoke. His throat was in pain due to the removal of the tube that was shoved down his esophagus. He looked around and wondered where everyone was. He figured Calleigh had been released by now. He sat up, painfully, and slowly. Horatio saw Calleigh's cell phone on the table by him. He didn't know if she left it there accidentally, or purposefully for him to us it. He called Speed, knowing she would probably be with him. There was no answer. He then called Eric.

"Hey Eric, what have you got for me? What's the news on Calleigh? Was she released?" his rough voice came through the phone. Eric could barely tell it was his boss.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alexx stood, frozen in horrification (yes, that's actually a word) after she found out about the bomb, until Eric jerked into his car with him. They raced off to Calleigh's house to see what was going on. Frank had told them that Calleigh was missing from the scene. Alexx thought the worst for her dear friend, as Eric drove crazily to her house.

When they got there, two paramedics were taking care of Speed. Alexx ran over to him as he laid in the gourney. She winced slightly as she noticed a huge portion of the door frame in his arm. The paramedics tried to stop her from getting in the ambulance with her, but she wasn't one to be reckoned with at that particular moment in time. She was just about to tell Eric that she would meet him back at the hospital, when his phone rang. He was lost to her in the call. The ambulance sped away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The pool van jarred to a quick halt. Jim climbed out of the driver's side and walked around to the back, replacing his black mask. He wasn't going to ever let Calleigh know who her killer was. He jerked the double doors opened and dragged Calleigh out by her hair. She was struggling teh entire way. He finally hit her in the head with the butt of his gun and threw her over his shoulder. He carried her body to an abandoned shed and dropped her in a ten foot deep hole with a five foot diameter. Her body hit the ground with a resounding thud. After he tossed her down the hole, Jim splashed a large bucket of cold, disgusting lake water on her.

"Wakey, wakey, Ms. Duquesne! You are going to suffer the way my soul suffered when you tried to convict me of killing that other guy.. Now, I'm going to get away with killing you," he smiled down at her, and then disappeared. He left the shed and closed the heavy door with a loud bang.

'Things were going just as planned,' he thought, sneering.

Back