Talleigh RP! All are welcome!

Tim didn't mean to, but he arched into Alexx's touch. It felt so much like Calleigh did it when they were on her beach talking. It felt so warm and inviting, everything like Calleigh. "I've been trying so hard to give her space, Alexx.........No matter what I do, whether it is distancing myself from her or keeping her close, she still manages to have some evil bastard hurt her..." He's now crying openly as he says, "I bet she hasn't even tough about how unsure I am about this either? huh?" He sees the look in Alexx's eyes and immediately apologizes. "I-i-I'm sorry Alexx...."

Calleigh gasped when she heard Horatio cry out in pain. She quickly moved over to his bed again, not bothering to care about how her arm hurt when she used it in order to get there quicker. She looked at his gown and saw that he'd been bleeding through it. She quickly took the sheet off of her bed and bunched it up. "This is going to hurt a little Horatio," she said as she put the blanket to his wound and put pressure on it. After she was sure she had good enough pressure on it she lifted one hand and ran it through his hair. "It's gonna be alright," she said softly as one of the nurses came rushing in and forced Calleigh back into her bed. She had shooed her over to it in such a rush that Calleigh hit her wounded arm on the guard rail. It took all of her might to bite back the cry of pain that threatened.

"Tim, I'm surprised that you said that. But, you have to understand, Calleigh has a hard time trusting people. I mean, look at what has happened in her life. You, Tim, are the one she trusts the most. You have to let her come to you in her own time. You can't push her, and I know for a fact that she knows how hard this is for both of you," Alexx said, with that motherly tone in her voice.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Horatio clenched his teeth and sucked the air in, not wanting to startle Calleigh again with his cries of pain, when she put the bunched sheet on his wound. She held it there and spoke quietly until one of the nurses came and shoved her roughly to the side. Horatio was about to say something to the woman when she started yelling down the hall.

"Someone get Dr. Greider in here, quick!! Horatio Caine's stitches have opened up," she yelled. Then, she looked at him with a frown on her face. "What's wrong with you? Were you having a nightmare?" Horatio couldn't answer due to the pain the wicked lady was causing him by constantly rubbing around the area where he had been stabbed. "Ms. Duquesne, was he having nightmares?"

((Is it okay that I made up a doctor's name?))

"I know Alexx...... sh-should be adpting an attitude of gratitude. I mean, how may times has she ever taken someone to her beach?" He smiles as he remembers what they did together that night.

(here comes the flashbacks and sweet mermories of Calleigh Lov'n Tim....:devil:)

"What? What do you mean, she took you to her beach? She actually took someone out there.. wow, Tim, baby, you're in kahoots," she said, happily. "Is that what you were trying to explain to me before she got hit in the leg? Do tell more."

Calleigh looked over at the nurse. Her hand was covering her arm under the sheet, but she didn't want anyone to worry about her right now. Horatio was worse. She was sitting there, tears pouring out of her eyes for her friend. "I don't know, I was sleeping, if he was, I couldn't hear it," she told the nurse. The pain in her arm was getting worse, but she ignored it. She didn't need this right now, and Horatio was in dire need of help. She didn't want to take any attention away from him, so she hid the pain under the blanket, and refused to let her face show any of it.

"Yeah, she took me to her beach........." He starts with a smile, "I took her there......on my bike, you should of heard her, she was so happy....." He traisloff thinking about Calleigh, but then Alexx clears her throat and Tim continues, "I must of done something right, Alexx.....because she kissed me......."

Horatio passed out due to the pain the nurse was causing. Dr. Greider went rushing into Horatio and Calleigh's room, after she had been paged several times by the woman at the front desk. By the time she got in there, several nurses were gathered around his bed, sticking his arms with IVs and putting an oxygen mask over his face.

"Okay, what's going on here, people?" the doctor asked.

"His stitches tore open, due to possible nightmares. We think he has some internal bleeding. Ms. Duquesne here heard him yelling as he woke up, and when she went over to check on him, he was bleeding through the gown and the covers. She called for help and applied pressure to the wound," one of the nurses answered.

"Okay, we need to get him to OR stat. One of you call ahead and tell them what we've got for them," Dr. Greider said after checking Horatio's vitals and making sure he had the correct medicine in his IV. The nurses rolled his bed out of the room, and out of Calleigh's sight. The doctor stole a quick glance at Calleigh, as she was about to leave, stopping when she saw the look on her face.

"Hey, Ms. Duquesne, right? How are you feeling? Let me take a look at that stab wound," she said, holding her hand out gently.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ooo, did she now? Well, well, well, Mr. Tim Speedle.. Very nice. That's great. I'm so ha--" Alexx started, but was cut off by a small horde of nurses that ran by her and Speed and into Horatio and Calleigh's room. "What the heck is going on in there?" She watching in horror as a doctor ran in and then the nurses came out with one of the hospital beds. Neither her nor Speed could decifer who was in the bed, because of so many nurses around the person. Alexx ran into the room, with Speed hot on her heels. The two charged into the room.

Alexx saw Calleigh, and let out a breath of relief. She immediately became worried again, when she realized that Horatio was the one who had been hastily rolled away in the bed. She was also aware of the doctor looking at Calleigh's arm wound.

"Doc, I'm Dr. Alexx Woods, please tell us what is going on," she pleaded. Dr. Greider explained things to the two apprehensive people standing before her.

"Horatio has to go in for some emergency surgery, but it's only minor. He tore his stitches and has a little bit of internal bleeding. Now, Calleigh here, just needed some pain medication for her arm, and the wound to be cleaned," she smiled. "Well, I have to run, sorry I can't stay and chat, but someone's got to patch your lieutenant up." she said, leaving the room. Alexx followed her out to talk more about Horatio's situation.

((Sorry, I know it's super long, but I was trying to be as descriptive as possible.. :p))

He was smiling as Alexx listened in on what he was telling her about Calleigh. God, how he loved her. He basically felt the same as Alexx did when the horde of nurses rolled the bed out past himself and Alexx.
His breath caught in his throat, his heart was pounding away like someone was hitting it like a bongo drum.

Without even thinking, he got up and followed Alexx into Horatio and Calleighs room, still holding his breath, his face was now slightly red....

He lets it out in a huff as soon he sees Calleigh perfectly fine.....well, maybe scared alot but still fine sitting on her bed getting her wound attended to by the doctor.

Then panic rises in his throat again.

Horatio, the man who saved his love, Calleigh Duquesne was the one being carted away into the ER. He shuddrrs slightly at the thought of losing him. Not for just his sake but for the psychological harm it'd inflict on Calleigh.

As soon as Alexx leaves, he bounds over to Calleighs hospital bed. Nearly strangling her with his embrace he asks, "Oh, god....I am so happy just to know you're alive, Calleigh.....what happened to Horatio?"

Calleigh watched as the doctor dealt with her wound. She felt horrible that it was Horatio in all this pain, and not her. She had a blank expression on her face the whole time the doctor dealt with her, and when he went away, she laid down and turned to her side. She started to cry, and it wasn't just a few light sobs either.

When Tim came up and hugged her, she didn't feel any better. She pushed him away lightly and shook her head. "Tim, I love you but I need to be alone right now...plase," she said as she wiped her tears away. "I just need some time to think about things," she said with a tear-soaked face.

Tim had the same blank expression on his face as Calleigh did. Except until Calleigh pushed him away, they immediately started tearing up.

"I love you too Calleigh" Was the last thing she heard from him before he dragged his feet out of the room. He keeps on walking until he reaches the front of the hopital. He finds a quiet place, or at least the quietest he could find and starts thinkg about stuff. Not Calleigh-related stuff or he'd start crying. Yes, only one woman had the power over him to bring out his true emotions and that was Calleigh Duquesne. So, he starts thinking about recent cases and wondering what case he'd get tomorrow.

Delko walks out of the bathroom and walks over to Speed.

"How you holding up? I know how hard this has to be on you."

He sits next to Speed and places a hand on his shoulder.

Tim feels Erics hand on his shoulder, instead of flinching or moving away, he sunk down on the chair he was in.

"It IS hard on me, Eric, I think everybody knows about it."

"First, I blow up at Alexx, second, I nearly strangle Calleigh, and third Calleigh wants me to 'go away'.......Third times a charm, Eric, Can I go home or do I have to stay here?"

"You better stay or I swear, I'll bash your head in. Calleigh is just in pain. She just needs your comfort and support. She may say no, but she is just being stubborn. Go be with her. And if she resists, kiss her."

He smiles at Speed and gives him a light push.

He sinks even further into the chair, if at all possible.

"Yeah? Well, I'm in pain too and.....and....well, I am actually afraid of Calleigh wacking me over the head with something. She's way stronger than I thought"

He stands up, "You sure?"

~~~

He walks up to the door of Calleighs room and knocks three times.

He sees her crying so he walks up to her and puts an arm around her.

Back