Talleigh RP! All are welcome!

Wyoming

Head of the Graveyard Shift
**This rp has been approved by the wonderful Sissi :)

I was lucky enough to be granted Calleigh, and the rest of the characters are open for the taking. There is no need for an audition, just PM me with who you want so that I can send a master list to Sissi.

Plot: Calleigh is in danger. She worked a case not too long ago where a woman died from strangulation, after the murderers gun misfired. The suspect, who Calleigh knew was guilty, is out walking the streets, and he's after her. She already almost got killed by him once, and narrowly escaped. Now, he tells her that next time, his gun won't misfire, and he'd be seeing her around. This scared Calleigh into isolation, and she won't let anyone in. Also, she and Tim know that they love one another, but haven't admitted it yet, but now, Calleigh wouldn't even let them flirt anymore. She doesn't want to get him involved and get him hurt, so she pushes him away. Will he be persistent and win her over? Let's rp and see!

Character list:
Tim: Grissoms_Angel (I still need a backup for this character)
Calleigh: Wyoming
Horatio: BurnedToast
Eric: Saraholic
Alexx: ChristineCaine
Valera: open
Others?

Please pm me with the character you want, and keep in mind that each post must be at least three lines long and there must be five minutes between each post, as not to spam up the thread. Also, if you want an origional character, please pm me a bio. So have fun you guys! And YOU, yes you, the little lurker who has not rped before, get your butt in here and we'll help you! YES THAT MEANS YOU! :D

Not much of a Talleigh shipper myself. Or, at least not enough of one to claim Tim, but I'll snag Eric, if that's alright. ^^

Grissoms_Angel, you can use the button "EDIT" when you wanna change your post instead of Double posting which is against the board rules (in your case it's more triple posting). Be careful next time, if you need more help PM me and i will do my best ;)

Sissi

PS: HAppy Birthday Burnedtoast :D

Guys, I'm sorry for the mixup. I edited my post twice last night to put new characters in and for some reason it didn't stick. Either I did something or the site did something so I'm sorry about that. It's updated now and if you're character has someone filled in that wasn't there when you asked for it, it was because someone PMed me about it and asked for it :/ Sorry for the inconvienience, but there are plenty of other characters :D

Alrighty, since somebody already snagged Eric, which you explained in your last post Wyoming, I'll swipe Horatio. ^^

Ooh, thankies, Sissi!

Sorry for the double post guys, but I wanted to bump this up, and since we have our main players, we can start! Just a reminder that each of your posts must be at least THREE lines in length so that it makes it easier for other people to reply to you! :D

Calleigh sat in the breakroom, breathing heavily. She'd never actually been face to face with a gun that had a murderer attatched to it, but now that she had, she was scared to death. She thought that maybe it was some kind of miracle that the gun misfired in her face. Maybe he hadn't cleaned it, or maybe God just wanted her to live, who knew, but now, she knew that she couldn't let anyone in. She had to push everyone away to keep them safe.

She took a deep breath and walked out of the breakroom, her three inch heels clacking on the tile floor beneath her. What a coincidence that she'd worn white today. She felt like an angel had been with her when she was faced with the killer, but that didn't make her any less fearful. She bit her lip as she passed Timothy Speedle, the man she knew she had fallen in love with the day she came to this lab.

She'd told him she loved him, and he hadn't answered her back, so she ran. Maybe he was contemplating something, maybe he was trying to think of a nice way to let her down, but whichever it was she ran away anyway. Now as she stood next to him in the elevator, she wasn't sure of what to say, and she surely wasn't going to tell him what had happened, unless Horatio had already told him, which was very likely, but nonetheless, she kept quiet for now.

He stands there beside Calleigh, everything rushing through his head at a million miles an hour.

He clears his throat to speak, but nothing comes out of his mouth. All he can do is stare into space, and occasionally at calleigh, hoping that his looks would say something.

(I hope that's ok, I'm just a little nervous lol)

Calleigh could feel his eyes on hers, and she got antsy. She didn't know what to do or say or even think. This man made her weak at the knees and there's nothing she could do about it. She was so deeply in love with him and she wasn't getting out, but as she thought of how she wasn't able to have him, and how she had to push him away, she began to get emotional. Tears fell from her cheeks but she didn't reach up for them, in an effort to avoid the obvious. Instead, she let them fall and just hoped that Tim wouldn't notice.

Back