Talleigh RP! All are welcome!

He smiles a little at Calleigh.

"That's just what I was going to ask you, great minds think alike...I'll bring you news back on His condition later ok?"
He leans down and kisses her deeply as he stood.

(whoops...got excited and posted in 3 minutes....lol..soz )

Calleigh nodded a little as he told her he was going to go check on Horatio. She was worried about him, and it was her fault that he was hurt in the first place. She kissed Tim back, and then pulled away. "Go check on Horatio baby," she said lightly. "And don't forget to send Eric in, I don't want him to worry any more than he should," she reminded him.

Horatio slowly opened his eyes, wincing in pain as he attempted to sit up when he saw Alexx enter the room. He opened his mouth to talk, but she cut him off.

"Don't you even think about saying a word, Mister, and lay down. If you move, you'll tear out those stitches. You need your rest. Calleigh is fine, as I'm sure that's what you were going to ask," she smiled at him. She pulled a chair up to the side of his bed.

He nodded when she said Calleigh was fine, then looked away toward the window in his room. He knew there was a way that he should have been able to prevent what happened to her. That didn't need to happen. He should have protected her. He should have expected the guy to have a knife. He should have called the cops sooner. If they were there, Calleigh wouldn't have gotten injured. He should have known...

Alexx knew that look all too well. She had known Horatio much too long to not be able to notice that look.. his downward tilted mouth and his sad eyes with furrowed brows.

"Horatio, there's nothing you could have done. You didn't know the guy had a blade on him. You did what you could to help her. Don't beat yourself up about this. She's absolutely fine. She's with Speed, and she's talking and smiling. She's going to be just fine," she said carefully. She knew that Horatio blamed himself for everything, even if the situation was out of his control. She looked up as Tim walked in the room.

Horatio glanced at the door and saw Speed. He cast him the most apologetic glance he had. "Speedle, how's Calleigh? I'm sorry, I should have protected her better," he whispered with a scratchy voice, trying to maintain his constant composure.

"Hey, we're going to leave if you talk again," Alexx scolded. Horatio gave her a small smile and nodded, then looked at Tim, expectantly.

Speed told him to see Calleigh and went in. He noticed he was still wearing only the blood stained wifebeater.

"Crap. Sorry Calleigh. I came right here. So, are you ok?"

He sat near Calleigh and grabbed her hand for comfort.

Calleigh smiled when she saw Eric enter. She cringed a bit when she saw her blood on his shirt, but she quickly recovered and focused on his eyes instead. She held his hand tightly, and then leaned over the bed a little to give him a light kiss on the cheek. "Yeah, I'm fine Eric. Thanks for being there for me," she told him, her eyes full of brotherly love for him.

He kissed her on the forehead.

"Calleigh. You and Tim are really the two people in the lab that I'm comfortable with socializing outside of work with. You really don't have to thank me. It's my pleasure. So how's Tim holding up?"

Calleigh smiled a little when he kissed her forehead. He was always there for her, no matter what. "He's holding up okay. He's really worried," she told him, thinking back to how he'd looked at her when she was back at her apartment. "I don't know what to do Eric, this guy can't be stopped. He's even gotten through Horatio, I've never seen Horatio as defeated as he was today....can you take me to see him?" she asked hopefully.

"Yes. Of course."

He looked for a wheelchair, but couldn't find one. He eventually decided just to carry her there. He picked her up and carried her to H's room.

"We'll get him Cal. We'll get him."

"Horatio...." Speedle starts, "You did the best you could, just like Alexx here said you did......I would've jumped infront of him for her, and you know that." He says as Eric carries Calleigh in. They were close enough for Calleigh to hear Tims little 'confession' too.

Calleigh smiled when he picked her up. She wrapped her arms around him and rested her head on his chest when he lifted her up into his arms. She felt like Eric was the brother she never had, and she loved him. She reached up and placed a small kiss on his cheek. "Thank you Eric, so much," she said lightly, then tucked her head back under his chin.

He felt a kind of twinge hit his heart. He was feeling guilty for carrying Calleigh like his. When she kissed his cheek, he smiled down at her.

"It's no problem Calleigh. None at all."

When he got to H's room, he extended his arms in guilt, in a gesture of asking Speed if he wanted to hold her.

Tim held his arms out, waiting for Eric to put Calleigh into them. He's smiling and nodding eagerly at Eric, and he says, "Gimmie."

He knows he sound like a child who wants ice cream really bad, but for Tim, Calleigh was his ice cream. Sweet, yummy and of course beautiful

Eric hands Calleigh over, smiling at them both.

"How's he doing?" he mutters to Speed.

He looks at Horatio and sees Alexx is in the room and politely smiles.

He looks over, saying into Erics ear in a whisper, "Major guilt trip, wishes he could of done more to stop this from happening.."

(I'm not sure if eric was talking about Horatio or a part of the male anatomy :lol: sooo...I went with the horatio thing)

Calleigh rested in Tim's lap, wrapping her arms around him. She soon got uncomfortable though, and her arm was hurting her for not resting it. "Baby, can you put me on the bed over there?" she asked softly. "I feel tired and my arm hurts," she said lightly, knowing that he would put her on the bed if she asked him.

Back