TalkCSI: RolePlay

Christine went and got a stretcher out of the morgue and brought it back and placed Sophia's body on it. She rolled her back to the lab took a couple blood swabs, took some pictures and then cleaned up the blood. She took the blood and locked it into the evidence locker, along with the other evidence, and headed over to the door where Chris was waiting. They headed out to the Tahoe and started the drive back to Chris' house.

Chris pulled into the drive way and looked to his right and saw that she was fast asleep.

He smiled to himself and picked her up, carrying her into the house, upstairs, and into his bed. He undressed into his underwear and slid in next to her. He felt her roll over into his arms and smiled, enjoying the feeling of her warmth next to him. He fell asleep, a smile plastered across his face, enjoying every moment of her falling asleep on his chest.

Christine was so glad she had the next day off, it felt good to sleep a little bit more. She felt her head laying on Chris' chest. And it made her smile to herself. She pushed play on the dvd player with the remote and started to watch Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. Here she was 25 years old, watching Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, she laughed a small laugh thinking that thought and snuggled closer into Chris' chest.

Chris opened his eyes and smiled when he felt her awake. He wrapped his arms around her and pulled her closer to him. "Good morning beautiful." He heard the movie on and looked over to it, forcing himself to stifle his laughter. He settled on a smile directed straight at her.

"Don't think I didn't hear that." She said placing a gentle slap on his wrist. "I can't help it if I have a weakness for Johnny Depp, even though when I was a little girl, he scared the hell out of me in Edward Scissorhands." She gave out a tiny little giggle.

She let her attention drift away from the movie and placed a powerful kiss onto his lips. "I love you so much."

He kissed her back just as hard. "I love you more than you'd ever know." He looked at the tv. "I hope you love me more than him." He winked at her and slid down next to her, kissing her deeply, creating a war of the tongues. He smiled at this sentiment, knowing that this was the most passionate he'd felt in his life.

Christine pulled away a second to try to regain her breath. "Wow," that was all she could manage to say. She had never felt like this with any other man before Chris, she got that tingly feeling deep in her stomach. She had never felt that feeling at all, until she met Chris. She smiled up to him.

"I getting evaluated tomorrow, hopefully I'll pass so I can go out on the field." She kissed him once again and headed into the restroom and etered the shower. She heard the shower curtain open and looked over to see Chris.

"Mind if I join you?" He winked at her and stepped inside, admiring her flawless physique. "I really hope that you pass the evaluation, because if you do, we might have to go out and celebrate." He winked at her and embraced her. He felt like never letting go, but he knew that he had to let go, so he did.

Christine relished in how his embrace felt and when he let her go, she kind of felt empty, like she was missing something. She continued washing her hair, until she saw Chris approaching her, offering his help.

She stepped out of the shower, drying off with the towel, and then dressed. "I'm going to head to the grocery store, you want anything?" Chris nodded his head no and she left the hourse and went to the store. The whole time she was in the store, all she could think of was Chris. She knew she wanted to spend the rest of her life with him. She only hoped that he felt the same way. When she made it back home, she went in to find a small puppy laying on the couch. "Chris?"

The puppy cocked his head at her.

Chris walked out smiling at her. "Like the little tyke?" He smirked and pulled her into a long kiss, full of passion and love. When he pulled away, he looked at the puppy whose head was still cocked. He picked it up and smiled at it.

She looked at the dog with a huge smile on her face, it appeared to be a Basset Hound puppy. She had one when she was a little kid, but he died when she was 17. She extended her arms and Chris placed the dog in her hands. The dog looked on for a couple of seconds, head still cocked, then he started wagging his tail and started to lick her face. This brought a huge smile to her face and she smiled down to the dog and then over to Chris, "Thank you," She looked at the dog, thinking of what to name him, "You shall be my little Johnny."

"Cute." Chris smiled and hugged her. The dog's tail was still wagging, faster and faster as time went along. It leaned over and started licking Chris' face. He giggled as it was tickling him and the dog kept going and going. He smiled at the dog and started scratching behind its ears, puttng it into a temporary state of euphoria.

The time had came for Christine's evalation, she hoped she did well. She felt like she did, but maybe they would be more strict than she expected. Her and Chris caught a serial killer, who'd killed 3 people, not to mention the 5 others that she meontined in her diaries. She sat on the couch, Johnny asleep in her lap, she was scratching him behind the ears. She just sat staring off in space, she wanted this job really bad, she hated not being able to work with Chris at the station, but she didn't like being cooped up in the lab the whole time. She put Johnny in his little bed and went into the guest room, where all of her unpacked stuff was being kept. She was looking for a different top to wear, when she found a DVD case, that read Wedding. She thought back to when her and Jonathan were married. The thought of him made her sick, they were married for a whole 3 years, then she got pregnant. She had a miscarriage and he got so mad about it, that he blamed her for it. And the bad thing was, she believed him, as awful as that sounds. But till this day, they still keep in touch through emails and phone calls, whenever she gets a chance to be away from Chris. But it's nothing like that. Chris has had so much trouble with actors in the past, she just didn't want him to know about him. Maybe he would think that she'd leave him like the others, but she would never leave him like they did. She got dressed and placed the dvd on the desk beside the door in the guest room.

-----

"So I got the promotion?"

Her boss nodded.

"Thank you so much,"

-----

Meanwhile someone walks into the guest room at home looking for a blanket for a dog named Johnny and notices the dvd sitting on the desk.

Chris looked it over and picked it up. "Wedding...hmm." He popped it into the DVD player and gasped at what he saw. "Oh no. Ok...deep breaths. She loves you. She loves you." He felt tears trickling down his face and then heard a key jingling in the lock. He pulled the DVD out, put it in it's case, and back on the desk and ran to the kitchen pulling out onions and a knife.

Christine unlocked the door and was attacked by Johnny as soon as she walked through the door, "Why hello to you to," she said to the small dog, picking him up and petting him behind his floopy ears. She headed into the kitchen and saw Chris chopping up onions.

"Getting supper ready early," he continued chopping, not paying attention to what she had to say. Then the knife slipped and it nipped him on the side of the finger and he let out a line of curse words. Christine walked over to where they kept the first aid kit and got all the tools she needed to fix it right up. All she got out of him was, 'Thank you,' before going in the direction of their bedroom. She headed into the guest room, to put her shoes in there, when she saw the dvd case had been moved, she couldn't help that she had OCD. Tears began to well up in her eyes, but she controled them, she took the case and headed into the room. "Is this why you're acting the way you're acting?" she said tears finally making their way to her eyes. "I'm sorry."

Back