TalkCSI: RolePlay

Christine took a sip of her coffee and took a bit of her peice of bacon, "I'm sorry, I don't really know what today is. What is it?" She finished her piece of bacon, "That bacon is really good." She couldn't get over how much she was in love with this man, it felt so good to love someone who loves you in return.

"Today..." He took a sip of his coffee. "Is my birthday." He smiled at her and then ate a piece of bacon and a pancake. He looked up at her to judge her reaction to what he just said. "The odd thing is, I don't like people pampering me on my birthday. I like pampering others." He laughed slightly.

"Well, Happy Birthday!" Christine said standing up to walk over to Chris and give him a quick kiss. "You should've told me and I would have gotten you something." She walked to the dish washer and placed her plate inside, "You know what, we've both got today off, why don't we watch a movie or something?" She went off to her room and came back with a stack of dvds, "You pick." She sat them down on the table, they consisted of, American Psycho, Dazed and Confused, Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back, Dukes of Hazzard, American Psycho 2,and countless others.

Chris smiled at her and picked up American Psycho. "This looks like a good movie." He smiled at her and popped some popcorn. Then he ran and got some blankets and pillows, just for comfort. When the popcorn was ready, he brought out the popcorn and assorted drinks and candies. "Take your pick." He smiled at her again.

I live in the American Gardens Building on W. 81st Street on the 11th floor. My name is Patrick Bateman. I'm 27 years old. I believe in taking care of myself and a balanced diet and rigorous exercise routine. In the morning if my face is a little puffy I'll put on an ice pack while doing stomach crunches. I can do 1000 now. After I remove the ice pack I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower I use a water activated gel cleanser, then a honey almond body scrub, and on the face an exfoliating gel scrub. Then I apply an herb-mint facial mask which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an after shave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion.

Christine snuggled into Chris, as if he were a big pillow, he picked her favorite movie. She grabbed the bag of MNM's that he brought into the room and started to eat the brown ones first, she always did that. Then she relaxed and continued to watch the movie.

I typed that dialouge myself :D, believe it or not, but my drama teacher made me remember that in high school, I still remember it til this day, can't say the same about Shakespheare.

((Oh wow! :lol:))

Chris put his arms around Christine and relaxed into her, just watching the movie. He grabbed some popcorn and ate it and then took a swig of his soda. He smiled at Christine loving this. He knew he should be watching the movie, but he couldn't take his eyes off of Christine.

Christine loved the way this feeled and snuggled into Chris even more. She continued eating her MNM's and drinkinng her Gatoraide. She had watched this movie, to the point that she could talk along with the characters. They were at the end of the movie, at Christine's favorite part.

Of course she's watched this movie countless numbers of time, but this time was so much more special, because she got to share it with someone that she cared a lot about.

Chris smiled as the movie ended and then leaned over and kissed Christine as the credits rolled. He was definitely enjoying the heat radiating off of her. He smiled wider, happy he could share this birthday with someone so close to him.

Christine deepend the kiss and brought herself to where she was now on top of Chris. "I want to make this the best birthday you've ever had!" And with that said, she stood up off of the couch and extended her hand down to Chris, which he took and she walked with him to the bedroom. She laid slowly on the bed, "Since it's your birthday, you're in control." ;)

Christine loved the feel of his lips on hers.

Chris smiled and took off his shirt. "You're so selfless." He smiled at her and then laid down next to her in bed, kissing her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He rolled over. "Wow...Just....Wow...." He laid back and smiled at Christine. "This has definitely been the best birthday ever and it's only-" He looked at the clock. "2 PM." He smiled at her.

Christine smiled into his kiss, "I aim to please." She yawned into the kiss a little, "Now I'm tired again." She snuggled into Chris. "I love you so much." She said before giving him another quick kiss.

-----

Her eyes reopened, she looked at the alarm clock, 10:00. She looked to her right, to see that Chris was still asleep. She didn't really want to get up, so she just placed her head on his chest and listend to the sound of his heart beat until she eventually fell asleep again.

Chris woke up at midnight and felt dizzy. He ran to the bathroom and puked into the toilet. He hoped that he didn't wake Christine up, but he really couldn't be bothered with trying to be quiet. He continued to vomit and then looked down, seeing blood staining it. The next thing he knew, he was staring at black.

Christine woke up a couple minutes after midnight, feeling slightly dizzy, she got out of bed, the whole room spinning, she some hod managed to make it into the restroom, where she found Chris laying motionless on the floor. She felt the vile rising in her throat, not being able to hold it in anymore, she let it go onto the floor. She crawled into the hall and grabbed the phone.

'911 what is your emergency?'

'I need help, I think my boyfriend and me have been poisoned. He's not moving.' Christine figured that he had contracted poison somewhere, and it had been passed to her when they had sex earlier.

'Is he breathing?'

'Yes, barely.'

'Can I get your adress?'

'Yes, it's 111,' Christine coughed, blood started spurting out of her mouth and she fainted.

The dispacher checked the adress, and sent some paramedics there.

Meanwhile in the other room, Chris was becoming more aware of his surroundings, but he still was too weak to move.

Chris could sense that there were flashing lights outside. He registered that Christine was on the ground. "Damn......it...." He was now gasping for breath. He felt the paramedics rush in and load him and Christine on gurneys.

Christine's eyes could see everything that was going around around her, but her ears couldn't comprehend it. But then she could hear a little.

'Dr. Palmer, get a stomach pump.'

She gagged as the pump was entered into her mouth.

'It seems that she was the one being poisoned, she got the worst of it, Mr. Hibachi must have received it when they had intercourse earlier, as he told us on the way here. I'm not sure if she'll make it.'

They put Christine in a room, fully on life support. The doctor went and told Chris that she was in a coma and he questioned him about what we ate that day.

Back